- The bare wood of the assembled chair is thoroughly
sanded using 120 grit paper.
- One coat of stain is sprayed onto the entire chair
- The stain is handwiped to ensure an even color and
maximum penetration into the wood.
- The chair is inspected and any necessary adjustments
- One coat of a catalyzed sealer is sprayed onto all
wood parts to completely seal the wood.
- Once dry, the sealer is sanded using 320 grit paper.
- A final sanding is done using Scotch Brite pads to
remove any sanding marks.
- A catalyzed lacquer is sprayed on. This
lacquer is very durable and will stand up in a
- A final inspection is performed prior to packaging
to ensure a high level of quality control.