Available in Multiple Finishes
$198.63 - $239.23
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Made from solid European Beech Hardwood
- Upholstered seat & back made of 8 plys to a finished thickness of 7/16"
- Cushion foam: 1-1/8" thick on seat, 3/4" thick on back
- Limited lifetime warranty on fabrics
- Natural & Oak finishes
- Sled Base
- Mortise & tenon joints are glued and reinforced with 18-gauge nails, corner blocks and low root woodscrews
- Seat and back are removable
- 18" seat height
- Over 700 fabric options Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4
- 8-Step finishing process
- Guidelines for Chair & Stool Heights
The Upholstered Campus 2-Position Chair from Cambridge is constructed from solid European Beech hardwood and features mortise and tenon joints that are glued and reinforced with 18-gauge nails, corner blocks and low root woodscrews. The seat and back are made of 8 plys for a finished thickness of 7/16" and are removable for easy repair and re-upholstery. The chair ships via UPS.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
- Overall: 20" W x 23" D x 32-1/2" H
- Seat: 17-1/2" W x 18" D x 18" H
- Weight: 19 lbs.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground