Available in Multiple Finishes
Pre-Holiday Deal: $204.08
List Price: $294.57, You Save: 31%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Made from solid European Beech Hardwood
- Wood seat and back made of 15 plys to a finished thickness of 7/8"
- Natural & Oak finishes available
- Sled Base
- Mortise & tenon joints are glued and reinforced with 18-gauge nails, corner blocks and low root woodscrews
- Seat and back are removable
- 18" seat height
- 8-Step finishing process
- Guidelines for Chair & Stool Heights
The All Wood Campus 2-Position Chair by Cambridge is designed with a sled base that stabilizes at an upright position as well as in a leaned back position, for added comfort and safety when leaning back in the chair. This chair is built to withstand the distribution of weight at two points. The sled base ensures the flooring will be preserved. The chair also features a removable seat and back for easy repair. Ships via UPS.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
- Overall: 20" W x 23" D x 32-1/2" H
- Seat: 17-1/2" W x 18" D x 18" H
- Weight: 19 lbs.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810