Shown with Chrome Column & Base, Footrest sold separately (See Optional Foot Rest)
$207.07 - $238.82
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Required Floor Attachment & Optional Foot Rest
- Deluxe foam-filled swivel seat
- Chrome plated steel columns with matching or contrasting base-plate
- Rich hand-upholstered vinyl
- Height is 18"-30"
- Guidelines for Chair & Stool Heights
- Floor Attachment Options: One Required Per Stool
- Floor Attachment A will work on any wood floor. The attachment consists of a 4" x 4" heavy floor plate that screws into the wood floor. The plate is attached to a 4" bolt that is used to attach the stool base to the floor.
- Floor Attachment B will work ONLY on a wood floor that is above a basement. Type B uses a toggle bolt to hold itself to the floor. The counter stool base can then be attached to the toggle bolt.
- Floor Attachment C is the most common type of attachment and used for concrete floors. In order to attach type C to the cement floor, you must drill a hole 4" deep and 1" in diameter with a masonary drill. Place bolt in hole and use Por-Rok quick drying cement to secure bolt to concrete. Refer to instruction in package of Por-Rok for drying time.
- All floor mounted stools require purchase of the Stool Wrench - the wrench goes inside the base to reach the nut that attaches the base to the floor.
Create a new retro kitchen with this 1950's style retro furniture. Coordinate your look with kitchen chairs and counter stools. Perfect for your kitchen, lounge, living room or gameroom.
14-1/2"W x 14-1/2"D x 18" - 30"H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810