$136.32 - $167.59
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- For rooms up to 180-380 sq. ft.
- 510: 380 CFM / 6.5 sones
511: 180 CFM / 3.5 sones
- Mount Type: Interior Walls
- Two contemporary styled grilles which can be painted to match any decor: 13-1/2 sq. in.
- Easily installs in interior walls to move heated or cooled air from one room to another. Spreads heat from fireplaces, cool air from air conditioners to adjoining rooms.
- Requires 11-5/8" square hole through both interior walls
- Housing can be fastened to walls in serveral ways – allows flexibility to meet almost any mounting situation
- Adjustable housing fits walls from 3" to 5½" thick
- Housing 25-gage finished with rugged black electrically bonded epoxy paint
- Motor assembly offers fast, easy "twist-lock" installation
- Solid state speed control for fan speed and sound level selection
- An optional washable, permanent filter may be used with this fan (Sold Separately)
- UL Listed, HVI Certified
- 120 volts, 0.9 -1.7 Amps, 60 Hz
- Ships via UPS
Install the Broan Room to Room Wall Mount Utility Fan in an interior wall to spread heated or cooled air from one room to another. The fan features a solid state speed control that regulates the fan speed and the sound level selection. Finished with rugged black epoxy paint, the fan's housing is 25 gage and can be fastened to the walls in several different ways for added flexibility. The two contemporary-styled grilles can be painted to match any décor. An optional aluminum filter is sold separately.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Housing: 11-1/2" W x 3 - 5-1/2" D x11-1/2" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: