100 CFM Humidity Sensing Fan
110 CFM Humidity Sensing Fan
$249.24 - $286.92
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- For bathrooms up to 110 sq. ft.
- For other rooms up to 115 sq. ft.
- QTRE Model: 100 CFM, 1.5 Sones centrifugal blower
- QTXE Model: 110 CFM, 0.7 sones centrifugal blower
- Rugged 26 gauge galvanized steel fan housing
- Grille: Durable steel reflector with white enamel finish and polymeric lens, 13-3/4" x 12-7/8"
- Sensaire® technology detects the rapid rise in humidity over time. Humidity is sensed at the ceiling when humidity is above user-adjustable set-point (50%-100% RH)
- Integrated 20 minute auto shut-off timer
- Polymeric duct connector with tapered sleeve and no metallic clatter
- 7-5/8” height allows for 2” x 8” (nominal) joist installations. Easy, four-point mounting directly to joists and unique spacer for mounting to engineered “I” joists
- Includes hanger bars to position housing anywhere between 16” to 24”-on-center joists. Two sets of mounting holes for hanger bars allow flush installation with bottom or top of drywall
- 4" ducting
- QTXE model is UL Listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit. U.L. Listed for use in insulated ceilings (TYPE I.C.)
- Broan controls available (not included)
- HVI Certified
- Designed to meet Energy Star Standards, California Title 24 Compliant
- 120 v, 0.3 - 0.4 Amps, 60 Hz
- 3 Year manufacturers warranty
- 13.8 Lbs.
- Ships via UPS or Fed Ex
- * Requires 4" round ducting - not included
- * UL listed for installation over a tub or
shower on a GFCI circuit
- This is an Eco-Friendly product
The Broan QTRE100S and QTXE110S Humidity Sensing Fan features Sensaire® technology that turns the fan on automatically when humidity has increased above the user-adjustable setting. Designed for bathrooms up to 100 sq. feet, the bathroom fan has a rating of 100-110 CFM with a sone rating of 0.7 - 1.5 for a quiet operation. The bathroom fan is Energy Star® qualified and has an integrated 20-minute auto shut-off timer that makes it perfect for residential, institutional and light-commercial situations.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Housing: 11-3/8" x 10-1/2 x 7-5/8"
Grille: 13-3/4" x 12-7/8"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground