List Price: $161.43, You Save: 28%Additional savings given at checkout!
- For bathrooms up to 80 sq. ft.
For other rooms up to 90 sq. ft.
- 80 CFM centrifugal blower
- Nearly silent operation 1.1 sones
- Rugged 26 gauge galvanized steel fan housing
- White polymeric grille
- Metal, 4” oval duct connector with no metallic clatter
- Includes 4" oval to 3" round duct reducer
4” height allows for 2” x 4” wall or ceiling installation
Sturdy, easy, mounting directly to stud or joist
Can be mounted in flat ceilings, sloped ceilings up to
12/12 pitch, and walls
U.L. Listed for use over bathtubs and showers when
connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling
Broan controls available (sold separately)
- UL, HVI Certified
- Designed to meet Energy Star Standards
- 120 v, 0.3 - 0.3 Amps, 25.7 Watts, 60 Hz
- 1 Year manufacturers warranty
- 9 Lbs.
- Ships via UPS
- This is an Eco-Friendly product
Broan LP Ventilation Fans are designed for installations where conventional ventilation simply won't fit. Where multi-family applications require it, the LoProfile™ fan is narrow enough to be installed in a wall between 2x4 studs. When plumbing or electrical obstructions are found behind the drywall in ceiling remodel applications, the LoProfile™ fan can still fit without having to move anything. And that means most any room with space constraints can have powerful, quiet efficient ventilation.
Housing: 11 3/8" W x 10 1/2" D x 4" H
Grille: 13" W x 14" D
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810