Our Price: $180.00
List Price: $257.14, You Save: 30%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Accessories - Sold Only with the Purchase of a Fan
- Enclosed DC brushless motor technology rated for continuous run
- Fan ventilation rates shall be manually adjustable for 50-80-110 CFM
- Power rating shall be 120 volts and 60 Hz
- Fan shall be UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with a GFCI protected circuit and used in insulated ceiling (TYPE I.C.)
- Fan equipped with a thermal cutoff fuse
- Removable, permanently lubricated, plug–in motor
- Rust proof paint, galvanized steel body
- Integrated dual 4" or 6" diameter duct adapter
- Built-in metal flange provides blocking for penetrations through drywall as an Air Barrier, and assists with the decrease in leakage in the Building Envelope during blower door testing
- Built in backdraft damper
- Articulating and expandable installation bracket up to 24"
- Attractive design using Poly Pro material
- Attaches directly to housing with torsion springs
- Includes a motion sensor cap for use as a cover when motion sensor
- ALL Parts: 3 Years from original purchase date
- DC Motor: 6 Years from original purchase date
- Customizable Ventilation Fan shall be ceiling mount, ENERGY STAR rated type with built-in speed selector
- Select from 50/80/110 CFM and no more than <0.3 sone as certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) at 0.1 w.g. with no less than 53/82/113 CFM and no more than 0.3/0.4/0.8 sones at .25 w.g.
- Power Consumption shall be no greater than 3.5/5.5/9.8 watts at 0.1 w.g. and 15.1/15.3/11.5 watts at 0.25 w.g.
- ENERGY STAR rated with efficiency of no less than 15.1/15.3/11.5 CFM/watt at 0.1 w.g. and than 8.1/8.4/7.2 CFM/watt at 0.25 w.g.
- The motor shall be enclosed with brushless DC motor engineered to run continuously.
- DC motor speed shall automatically increase when the fan senses static pressure to maintain selected CFM.
- Power rating shall be 120v/60Hz. Duct diameter shall be no less than 4", inclusive of an integrated dual 4" or 6" duct adapter
- Plug 'N Play™ modules provide up to three additional features.
- Select from Optional Multi-Speed with Time Delay, Condensation Sensor and Motion Sensor.
- Fan shall be UL and cUL listed for tub/ shower enclosure when used with a GFCI protected circuit
- Fan can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, ENERGY STAR IAP, EarthCraft, California Title-24 and WA
or 6'' Round
Customizable Ventilation Fan shall be low sone ceiling mount rated for continuous run. Fan shall be ENERGY STAR rated and certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI). Evaluated by Underwriters Laboratories and conform to both UL and cUL safety standards. Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
17'' x 14-1/2'' x 12''
Mounting Opening: 10-1/2"
Overall Weight: 14.2 lbs.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: