Whisper Low Profile
$92.25 - $105.75
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- For bathrooms up to 110 sq. ft.
- CFM: 50 - 100CFM tapered sirocco fan
- Sones: 0.4 - 1.5
- Super quiet operation - Totally enclosed condenser motors and double suction blower wheels combine to quietly move air
- Easy installation
- Rust proof paint treatment on galvanized housing
- built-in damper to prevent backdraft
- Contemporary grille design, 13" Sq.
- Condenser motor and input wattage readings, among lowest in the industry, lead to energy efficiency
- FV-05VS1, FV-08VS1 and FV-10VS3 has 4" ducting
- Double hangar bar system allowing for ideal positioning
- Ul, cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI circuit wire
- Energy Star rated, California Title-24 compliant
- Thermal fuse protection
- 3 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Power rating: 120V, 60 Hz
- Ships via UPS/FedEx ground
- This is an Eco-Friendly product
|Optional Accessories: Radiation Damper
||Radiation Damper: For projects requiring fire-blocking between floors. Assembled together with Panasonic ventilation fans, meet or exceed NFPA-90A.
The Panasonic VS1 Series fan housing is made of painted heavy-gauge zinc galvanized steel, with permanently lubricated motor to deliver trouble-free operation. It has a built-in backdraft damper, and features to make installation easy, such as detachable adaptors, and firmly secured duct ends. This model also features a double-hanger bar system for ideal positioning. It may be installed either horizontally or vertically, and fits on a 4" duct.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Mounting Opening: 10-7/8" W x 10-7/8" D x 3-3/4" H
Grille Size: 13" W x 13" D
Duct Diameter: 4"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Fedela Falkner from: Windsor, ON on: December 15, 2014
| ||Exactly as advertised. Great price. Quick service--I ordered the fan on Sunday it arrived on Wednesday. I would definitely order from this company again.
|Good Fan read the install guide before buying
by: AndyW from: Palm Springs, CA on: August 16, 2010
| ||I was able to install this fan but not how I wanted. I was looking for an in wall fan. So I purchased this one. One issue that caused me to redesign my installation is the exhaust can only be vented up when installing in a wall, not sideways or down. Not an issue if you have an attic, I do not.
After the install the fan is quiet and does its job, I would purchase it again.
by: Knauff from: Old Lyme, CT on: April 27, 2010
by: Thomas G. Denton from: Salisbury Mills, Ne on: January 14, 2010
| ||I installed the fan in new construction, and found the directions easy to follow. The installation was not difficult. It looks nice in my bathroom, and I can hardly hear it running. It is a quality product.
|Very good -- quiet.
by: Nora Mwaura from: Hedgesville, WV on: July 14, 2009
| ||The product was very good, and quiet. However, it was extremely difficult to install in the house we bought it for (old brick home, no space within the wall.) Also, instructions didn't help much. Fortunately, we were able to make some modifications, and make it work. But it was quite a task.
by: richard from: Williamstown, MA on: June 18, 2009
| ||Very fast shipping. The fan is extremely quit.
|How many CFM for 5' x 8' bathroom? - Asked about product FV-05VS1
| ||50 or 80 CFM should be enough for a bathroom of that size.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
05VS1, 08VS1, 10VS3
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810