Whisper Low Profile
$93.24 - $105.75
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- For bathrooms up to 110 sq. ft.
- CFM: 50 - 100CFM tapered sirocco fan
- Sones: 0.4 - 1.5
- Super quiet operation - Totally enclosed condenser motors and double suction blower wheels combine to quietly move air
- Easy installation
- Rust proof paint treatment on galvanized housing
- built-in damper to prevent backdraft
- Contemporary grille design, 13" Sq.
- Condenser motor and input wattage readings, among lowest in the industry, lead to energy efficiency
- 4" ducting
- Double hangar bar system allowing for ideal positioning
- Ul, cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI circuit wire
- Energy Star rated, California Title-24 compliant
- Thermal fuse protection
- 3 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Power rating: 120V, 60 Hz
- This is an Eco-Friendly product
|Optional Accessories: Radiation Damper
||Radiation Damper: For projects requiring fire-blocking between floors. Assembled together with Panasonic ventilation fans, meet or exceed NFPA-90A.
The Panasonic VS1 Series fan housing is made of painted heavy-gauge zinc galvanized steel, with permanently lubricated motor to deliver trouble-free operation. It has a built-in backdraft damper, and features to make installation easy, such as detachable adaptors, and firmly secured duct ends. This model also features a double-hanger bar system for ideal positioning. It may be installed either horizontally or vertically, and fits on a 4" duct.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Mounting Opening: 10-7/8" W x 10-7/8" D x 3-3/4" H
Grille Size: 13" W x 13" D
Duct Diameter: 4"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Fedela Falkner from: Windsor, ON on: December 15, 2014
| ||Exactly as advertised. Great price. Quick service--I ordered the fan on Sunday it arrived on Wednesday. I would definitely order from this company again.
by: Rory from: Green Bay, wi on: May 9, 2013
| ||Panasonic seems to always impress me with their ventilating fans. Their quality seems to be way better than any other fan you can purchase.
|Good Fan read the install guide before buying
by: AndyW from: Palm Springs, CA on: August 16, 2010
| ||I was able to install this fan but not how I wanted. I was looking for an in wall fan. So I purchased this one. One issue that caused me to redesign my installation is the exhaust can only be vented up when installing in a wall, not sideways or down. Not an issue if you have an attic, I do not.
After the install the fan is quiet and does its job, I would purchase it again.
by: Thomas G. Denton from: Salisbury Mills, Ne on: January 14, 2010
| ||I installed the fan in new construction, and found the directions easy to follow. The installation was not difficult. It looks nice in my bathroom, and I can hardly hear it running. It is a quality product.
by: richard from: Williamstown, MA on: June 18, 2009
| ||Very fast shipping. The fan is extremely quit.
|How many CFM for 5' x 8' bathroom? - Asked about product FV-05VS1
| ||50 or 80 CFM should be enough for a bathroom of that size.
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810