$199.89 - $223.49
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- For bathrooms up to 640 cu. ft.
- 80 CFM, 0.3 Sone or 130 CFM, .5 Sone Sirroco Blower
- Totally enclosed condenser motors and double suction blower wheels combine to quietly move air
- Provides low-speed continuous ventilation as well as high speed exhaust
- Includes CustomVent Variable Speed Control with delayed off timer allowing the fan to run continuously at a pre-set lower level of 30-70 CFMs
- SmartAction motion-sensor automatically turns the fan on when someone enters the room
- SmartFlow Optimum CFM Technology compensates for static pressure, so that when the fan senses static pressure the speed is automatically increased to ensure that the 80 cfm rate of exhaust is achieved
- Galvanized steel housing with rust-proof paint treatment
- 13" x 13" Contemporary grille attaches to housing with torsion springs
- Thermal fuse protection
- Includes a double hanger bar for easier installation
- Built-in damper to prevent backdraft
- 08VKM3 Requires 4" round ducting, 13VKM3 requires 6" Round ducting
- Housing: 10 1/4" W x 10 1/4" D x 7 7/8" H (not including brackets)
- Expandable extension bracket up to 24"
- Power Rating 120V, 60 hz, 0.03 to 0.08 amps, 11.3 watts
- Approvals: ISO 9001 Certified, UL/cUL Listed, Energy, Washington State VIAQ Code Efficient, HVI Certified
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- Ships via UPS
- * Requires 4" - 6" round ducting (not included)
* UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with a GFCI circuit wire
- This is an Eco-Friendly product
- Bathroom Exhaust Fan Timers and Controls
- Bathroom Accessories
The WhisperGreen Continuous and Spot Bathroom Fan from Panasonic will provide low-speed continuous ventilation as well as high-speed exhaust, and has a SmartAction motion-sensor that automatically turns the fan on when someone enters the room. The SmartFlow Optimum CFM Technology in this bathroom vent fan compensates for static pressure, so that when the fan senses static pressure the speed is automatically increased to ensure the 80 cfm rate of exhaust. Continuous ventilation is provided by the CustomVent Variable Speed Control that allows the fan to run continuously at a pre-set lower level of 30-70 CFMs. When the motion sensor no longer detects someone in the room, the integrated delay timer will then return the fan from high speed (80 cfm) to the pre-set lower cfm level (from 30 seconds to 60 minutes). Both the preferred low cfm setting and the period of delay may be set by the user.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Housing: 10-1/4" W x 10-1/4" D x 7-7/8" H
Grille: 13" Sq.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: