Whisper Low Profile
Todays Deal: $148.32
List Price: $223.92, You Save: 34%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- For bathrooms up to 90 sq. ft.
- 80 CFM, 1.3 Sone tapered sirocco fan
- Super quiet operation - Totally enclosed condenser motors and double suction blower wheels combine to quietly move air
- Rust proof paint treatment on galvanized housing
- 13" x 13" contemporary grille attaches to housing with torsion springs
- Two 18-Watt quick start flicker free lamps with rated average life of 10,000 hours (included)
- 4-Watt night lamp (included)
- 4" ducting
- Double hanger bar system allowing for ideal positioning
- Built-in damper to prevent backdraft
- UO, cUL listed for tub/shower enclosed when used with GFCI circuit wire
- Energy Star rated, California Title-24 compliant
- thermal fuse protection
- 3 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Power rating: 120V, 60 Hz
- Ships via UPS/FedEx ground
- This is an Eco-Friendly product
- Click Here for Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM) Information
The Panasonic VS1 Series fan housing is made of painted heavy-gauge zinc galvanized steel, with permanently lubricated motor to deliver trouble-free operation. It has a built-in backdraft damper, and features to make installation easy, such as detachable adaptors, and firmly secured duct ends. This model also features a double-hanger bar system for ideal positioning. It may be installed either horizontally or vertically, and fits on a 3" duct.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Mounting opening: 10-7/8"W x 10-7/8"D x 3-3/4"H
Grille Size: 13"W x 13"D
Duct diameter: 4"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|This was a very simple unit to install and is very quiet
by: Charlie kowaleuski from: Blairstown, N on: March 15, 2012
| ||I like the unit alot and was a very simple unit to install. it is also very well built. I like how it looks and is very quiet compared to some of the other manufactures. I used it as a ceiling unit because were I placed it I did not have a lot of space . So the wall unit was very shallow unit and the better choise for my install.
by: Ronald Rolfes from: Minnetonka, MN on: July 10, 2009
| ||Thank You--Order was just received--great service
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: