$291.75 - $376.50
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Super quiet Vent/Heat Combo
- 110 CFM
- Power rating: 120V, 60Hz
- Available with or without lighting
- Two 18-watt fluorescent lamps
- Average lamp life: 10,000 hrs
- One 4-watt nightlight
- Easy installation - double hanger bar system allowing for ideal positioning
- Rust proof paint treatment on galvanized housing
- Built-in damper to prevent backdraft
- Contemporary grille design with White finish
- Energy StarŪ qualified - condenser motor and input wattage readings, among lowest in the industry, lead to energy efficiency
- Thermal fuse protection on motor and 3-level safety device for heater
80 CFM super quiet, energy efficient blower motor to dissipate heat
Tubular stainless steel sheathed heating element
- 4" round duct
- Power Rating: 120V, 60 hz, 12.2 Amps
- Ships via UPS
- Bathroom Accessories
- Bathroom Timers and Controls
- Energy Star approved
Super quiet, energy efficient fan/heater combination and is great for any bathroom. The Panasonic Whisper Warm Bathroom Fan & Heater is available with or without lighting. Energy StarŪ qualified, the bathroom fan have a power rating of 120 volts at 60 hertz. Ceiling mount installation, the bathroom fan is ideal for improving air circulation while keeping you warm. Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground.
- Mounting Opening: 17-3/8" W x 12-5/8" D
- Grill Size: 18-1/8" D x 13-5/16" W
- Duct Diameter: 4"
- FV11VH2 - Weight: 20.1lbs.
- FV11VHL2 - Weight: 20.1lbs.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Edward Lukomski from: Horseheads, NY on: March 12, 2013
| ||The location of the fan/heater resulted in a 25 foot duct to the outside of our home. I was worried that the length of run would be too much for the fan to be effective. I was pleasantly surprised that the 110 cfm fan had no problems with exhausing the air. The heater works great as well. Very quiet. A little pricey but you get what you pay for. I Would recommend highly.
by: anonymous from: -, - on: March 14, 2011
|Can the Panasonic FV-11VHL2 bathroom heater/light/fan unit be mounted in a tub/shower enclosure?
Same question for the Broan BR-100HL. - Asked about product FV-11VH2
| ||Neither models should be mounted into a shower or bath enclosure because of the heater.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810