Panasonic WhisperLine In-line Fan
$213.76 - $290.48
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Accessories - Sold Only with the Purchase of a Fan
- Super quiet/energy efficient motor
- Totally enclosed motor for long life- rated for continuous run
- Galvanized steel housing for long life
- Insulated housing to prevent condensation and noise
- Tapered duct adapter for easy connection
- Motor equipped with thermal cut-off fuse
- 5 position for installation
- Includes joist or truss attachment and suspension brackets
- Adjustable airflow for multi-inlet balance
- Power Rating: 120V, 60 HZ
- Ship via UPS
- (Bathroom Accessories Link)
- FV-10NLF1, FV-20NLF1, FV-30NLF1 and FV-40NLF1 models are Energy Star approved
|Optional Accessories: Duct Accessory Kit
||Single Accessory Kit: 4" Duct Kit, includes inlet grille, backdraft damper and 6 clamps.
||Single Accessory Kit: 6" Duct Kit, includes inlet grille, backdraft damper and 6 clamps.
||Double Accessory Kit: 4" Duct Kit, includes 2 inlet grilles, 2 backdraft dampers, 12 clamps and 1 Y-adaptor.
||Double Accessory Kit: 6" Duct Kit, includes 2 inlet grilles, 2 backdraft dampers, 12 clamps and 1 Y-adaptor.
The Panasonic Whisper In-line fans provide ventilation to multiple rooms at once. This In-line fan features a super quiet/energy efficient motor, totally enclosed motor for long life, a galvanized steel housing for long life, insulated housing to prevent condensation and noise, tapered duct adapter for easy connection and a motor equipped with thermal cut-off fuse.
- Mounting Opening: 8-1/2" W x 8-1/2" D
- Grille Size: 10-1/4" W x 10-1/4" D
- Duct Diameter: 8"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|very quiet, no fogged mirrors
by: Bob E. from: Napa, CA on: January 16, 2012
| ||I installed mine at the top of a high skylight in the bathroom. Works so well that I get no fogged mirrors during hot steamy showers.
|It works perfect
by: Bill M from: San Diego, CA on: December 6, 2010
| ||This fan is very quiet and does its job.
|Do the inline fans have adjustable speed or variable speed - Asked about product FV-30NLF1
| ||The 30NLF1 inline fan can be operated by a slide speed control, a timer control or a variable control.
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810