Radiance Framed Bevel Mirror
1) Measure the distance on the back of the decorative mirror bracket from left to right, center hole to center hole.|
2) Transfer this measurement to the wall where you want to mount the mirror.
3) Loosen the setscrew (with small Allen wrench) on the decorative bracket to remove the metal back plate. Do not take the setscrew completely out. Repeat on the other bracket.
4) Line up the center hole of the metal back plates with the marks you made on the wall.
5) With the center hole lined up with your mark, secure the metal back plate to the wall with two (2) screws into the slots (top & bottom). Repeat for the other side.
7) Pick-up mirror with decorative brackets attached, place over the metal back plates on the wall and tighten the setscrew with the small Allen wrench. Make sure the decorative brackets are flush to the wall. Repeat for the other side.
Make sure brackets are properly secure to the wall and mirror before using.
Wall Anchors (4)
Small Allen Wrench (1)
|© Copyright 1996-2005|