Set, Front View
Weekly Deal: $197.91
List Price: $399.00, You Save: 50%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Vigo Glass Vessel Sink and Faucet Set
- The natural hue of this "Atlantis" VIGO glass vessel sink and faucet set will compliment any bathroom decor.
- Durability, design and style put this set on another level.
- Handmade with possible unique and slight color variations, so no two sinks are identical
- Solid glass construction
- Polished glass interior with textured exterior
- Scratch-resistant glass
- Non-porous surface prevents discoloration and fading
- Stain-resistant, easy-to-clean surface
- Above-counter installation, 1 3/4" sink hole opening required for countertop
- Solid brass faucet features chrome finish
- Easy single-hole faucet installation
- Universal high-quality ceramic disc cartridge ensures maintenance-free use
- Corrosion and tarnish-resistant finish
- Easy-to-clean and mineral-resistant nozzle
- Modern single lever
- Water pressure tested for industry standard
- 1.5 GPM flow rate
- Includes all mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines
- Standard US plumbing connections
- Includes solid brass pop-up drain and solid brass mounting ring, both in matching finish.
- Diameter: 16 1/2"
- Height: 6"
- Glass thickness: 1/2"
- Height: 12-3/8"
- Standard 1 3/8" diameter opening is required for this faucet
- VIGO glass vessel bowls are cUPC certified, ANSI certified and ADA compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty
- WaterSense Certified
Vigo Russet Glass Vessel Sink and Faucet Set is constructed of solid glass. Vessel sink is scratch and stain resistant. Surface prevents from discoloration and fading and has a polished glass interior with textured exterior. Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground. Faucet is WaterSense Certified.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Sink: 16-1/2" W x 6" H
Spout height: 9 1/4"
Spout reach: 5 1/4"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810