Our Price: $240.81
List Price: $479.00, You Save: 50%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Vigo Vessel Sink and Round-Edged Faucet
- This VIGO glass vessel sink features an elaborate textured design of sparkling copper and golds.
- Featuring a solid-brass constructed faucet with a rounded, single lever that fits perfectly in the hand, the Textured Copper Vessel Sink and Faucet set is made for durability.
- Handmade with possible unique and slight color variations, so no two sinks are identical
- Solid glass construction
- Polished glass interior with textured exterior
- Scratch-resistant glass
- Non-porous surface prevents discoloration and fading
- Stain-resistant, easy-to-clean surface
- Above-counter installation, 1 3/4" sink hole opening required for countertop
- Solid brass faucet features chrome finish
- Easy single-hole faucet installation
- Universal high-quality ceramic disc cartridge ensures maintenance-free use
- Corrosion and tarnish-resistant finish
- Easy-to-clean and mineral-resistant nozzle
- Modern single lever
- Water pressure tested for industry standard
- 2.2 GPM flow rate
- Includes all mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines
- Standard US plumbing connections
- Includes solid brass pop-up drain and solid brass mounting ring, both in matching finish.
- Diameter: 16 1/2"
- Height: 6"
- Glass thickness: 1/2"
- Height 11 5/8"
- Standard 1 3/8" diameter opening is required for this faucet
- VIGO glass vessel bowls are cUPC certified, ANSI certified and ADA compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The bowl of this opulent vessel sink and faucet set from Vigo Industries is smooth on its interior surface, but its textured exterior is revealed on the inside of the bowl in an array of coppers and reds. Featuring a solid-brass constructed faucet with a rounded, single lever that fits perfectly in the hand, the Textured Copper Vessel Sink and Faucet set is made for durability and highly functional.
Sink: 16-1/2" Dia. x 6"H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810