Weekly Deal: $228.01
List Price: $489.00, You Save: 53%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Vigo Textured Copper Vessel Sink and Statuesque Faucet
- Handmade with possible unique and slight color variations, so no two sinks are identical
- Solid glass construction
- Polished glass interior with textured exterior
- Scratch-resistant glass
- Non-porous surface prevents discoloration and fading
- Stain-resistant, easy-to-clean surface
- Above-counter installation, 1 3/4" sink hole opening required for countertop
- Solid brass faucet in brushed nickel finish
- Easy single-hole faucet installation
- Universal high-quality ceramic disc cartridge ensures maintenance-free use
- Corrosion and tarnish-resistant finish
- Easy-to-clean and mineral-resistant nozzle
- Modern single lever
- Water pressure tested for industry standard
- 1.5 GPM flow rate
- Includes all mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines
- Standard US plumbing connections
- Includes solid brass pop-up drain and solid brass mounting ring, both in matching finish.
- Sink measurements:
- Diameter: 16 1/2"
- Height: 6"
- Glass thickness: 5/8"
- Height 13"
- Standard 1 3/8" diameter opening is required for this faucet
- VIGO glass vessel bowls are cUPC certified, ANSI certified and ADA compliant
- Faucet is Certified and Listed by cUPC, CSA, IAPMO and California AB 1953 Compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty
- WaterSense Certified
The bowl of this opulent vessel sink and faucet set from Vigo Industries is smooth on its interior surface, but its textured exterior is revealed on the inside of the bowl in an array of coppers and reds. Featuring a simple, pipe-like faucet with a slender, single lever, the Textured Copper Vessel Sink and Statuesque Faucet combines intricate detail with minimalism. Faucet is WaterSense Certified.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Sink: 16-1/2" Dia. x 6"H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810