AKW Medicare Bathroom Shower 26" ADA Rectangular Seats
Blue Shower Seat
Gray Shower Seat
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Wall-mounted ADA rectangular shower seat
- Improves quality of life for senior citizens and the disabled
- Available in Blue and Gray finish (blue color aids the visually impaired)
- Also available in padded or unpadded seat
- Fold-up backless bathroom safety rectangular shower seat which maximizes bathroom shower space (Legs fold up underneath shower seat, which folds up against the wall)
- Constructed of powder-coated stainless steel frame
- Cushion suitable for side transfer
- Padded cushion made of closed cell foam which prevents water absorption
- Easy-to-clean surface with removable padded cushions
- Molded seat with drain hole to reduce water retention and aid in cleanup
- Adjustable height from 15-3/8" to 25"
- Fine adjustment legs (+/- 1/2") to accommodate surface irregularity
- Feet include white rubber caps to prevent slipping
- Include mounting brackets with additional connection behind the seat back molding
- Ideal to suit all bathrooms (internal use only)
- Lifetime stainless steel warranty against rust or corrosion
- Tested seats to comply with ADA requirement of weight capacity
- Weight capacity is subject to suitable wall attachment and shower base support
The AKW Medicare 4000 Series Bathroom Shower 26" ADA Rectangular Seat features adjustable legs with rubber end caps to prevent slipping and damage to the shower area and is available with a padded or unpadded seat and is available in a Gray and Blue finish. Made of high-quality stainless steel with a cushion of closed cell foam, the shower seat comes with a lifetime warranty from rust or corrosion.
Maximum Seat Height: 20-3/4"
Minimum Seat Height: 15-3/4"
Overall Width: 26"
Minimum Base Width: 32-1/4"
Weight Capacity: 558 lbs.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810