AKW Medicare Abbey Bathseat
Bathseat w/Complete Legs
Bathseat w/Short Legs
- Improves quality of life for senior citizens and the disabled
- Freestanding adjustable height bathseat
- Available in White finish and complete or short legs
- Made of high-quality plastic
- Push and twist easy-fit legs
- Plasticized PVC suction feet for stability
- Groove surface prevents accidental slipping
- Aperture in seat area facilitates personal hygiene
- Drain hole allows easy draining
- Easy to clean and to take apart
- Easy storage when not in use (legs can be clipped underside of seat)
- Ideal to suit all bathrooms (internal use only) even for traveling purposes
- Tested seats to comply with ADA requirement of weight capacity
- Special Order (Approximately 6 Weeks Delivery Time)
Portable and easy to store when traveling, the Abbey Bathseat by AKW Medicare provides comfort and easy accessibility for the elderly and the disabled. The bath seat is ADA compliant and features a grooved design with adjustable push and twist easy-fit legs and suction feet to prevent slipping. The legs clip underneath the seat for easy storage. The bathseat is available in a White finish.
Bathseat w/Complete Legs: Adjustable in four heights 6", 8", 10", 12"
Bathseat w/ Short Legs: Adjustable in two heights 6", 10"
Overall Width: 18-1/8"
Weight Capacity: 419 lbs.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810