AKW Medicare Heavy Duty Bariatric Grab Bars
Not available in Blue
Heavy Duty Handles
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Wall mount installation
- Heavy-duty bariatric grab bars
- Aluminum tubular core for greater strength
- Fluted surface design offers additional grip
- UPVC extruded plastic surface for warm touch
- Improves quality of life for the bariatric market
- Available in White
- Provides assistance for standing or sitting to prevent accidental slipping
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Flange covers ensure no metal connection exposed (no need to electrically ground/earth)
- Five fixing points for rigid installation to the wall
- Comply with ADA requirements of technical assistance for disabled persons
- Weight capacity only refers to the grab bar not the installation
Designed to comply with ADA requirements of technical assistance for disabled persons, the Heavy Duty Bariatric Grab Bars by AKW Medicare are purpose-built to improve the quality of life for the bariatric market. An aluminum tubular core enclosed by UPVC extruded plastic gives a warm touch, while the fluted surface design offers a secure grip and provides assistance for standing or sitting to prevent accidental slipping. The grab bar's rigid wall mount installation ensures stability and can hold up to 419 lbs, thanks to a rugged mounting system with five fixing points. Flange covers ensure no exposed metal connections, eliminating the need to electrically ground the grab bars. The grab bars are suitable for internal and external use, and are available in White. Choose from lengths ranging from 12" to 42"
Overall Length:12", 16", 18", 24", 32", 36", 42"
Overall Diameter: 1-1/4"
Wall Clearance: 1-1/2"
Flange Cover: 3-1/2”
Weight Capacity: 419 lbs.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810