AKW Medicare 135° Heavy Duty Angled Bariatric Grab Bars
- Wall mount installation
- Heavy-duty 135° angled bariatric grab bars
- Aluminum tubular core for greater strength
- Fluted surface design offers additional grip
- UPVC extruded plastic surface for warm touch
- Improves quality of life for the bariatric market
- Available in White finish
- Provides assistance for standing or sitting to prevent accidental slipping
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Flange covers ensure no metal connection exposed (no need to electrically ground/earth)
- Five fixing points for rigid installation to the wall
- Comply with ADA requirements of technical assistance for disabled persons
- Weight capacity only refers to the grab bar not the installation
- Special Order (Approximately 6 Weeks Delivery Time)
The 135° Heavy Duty Bariatric Grab Bars by AKW Medicare were designed to assist and improve the quality of life for the Bariatric market. The UPVC extruded plastic enclosed aluminum tubular core offers strength and durability, while the fluted surface design provides a secure grip and perfect assistance for standing or sitting to prevent accidental slipping. The 135° angle supports the forearm while gripping the angled section of the grab bars, giving additional support and stability to the user. The grab bars utilize a rugged five fixing point mounting system to ensure a rigid wall-mount installation and can support a weight capacity of up to 419 lbs. Flange covers ensure there are no exposed metal connections, so electrically grounding the grab bars is unnecessary. The grab bars can be used for internal and external applications, and available in a White finish. The 135° Heavy Duty Bariatric Grab Bars by AKW Medicare were designed to comply with ADA requirements of wall clearance, diameter and weight capacity for the assistance of disabled people.
Overall Length: 18" x 18"
Overall Diameter: 1-1/4"
Wall Clearance: 1-1/2"
Flange Cover: 3-1/2”
Weight Capacity: 419 lbs.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810