AKW Medicare Fold-Up Double Support Grab Bar w/Adjustable Leg
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Wall mount installation
- Fold-up double support grab bar
- Available in White finish
- Height-adjustable leg from 24" to 30-1/8" (in 3/4" increments)
- Toilet roll holder for convenience
- Safety mechanism secures bar in position
- Made of steel construction with rust inhibitor
- Coated with polyester epoxy resin powder
- Improves quality of life for senior citizens and the disabled
- Provides assistance for standing or sitting to prevent accidental slipping
- Ideal for the bariatric market
- Ideal to install next to toilet or bed
- Ideal for limited space or for multi-user bathrooms
- Comply with ADA requirements of technical assistance for disabled persons
- Weight Capacity: 441 lbs.
- Weight capacity only refers to the grab bar not the installation
The Double Fold-Up Support Grab Bar with Adjustable Leg by AKW Medicare is the perfect support solution for the bathroom. Made of a 1-1/4” diameter steel construction that's treated with a rust inhibitor, the grab bar is powder-coated with a polyester epoxy resin powder for a durable finish that is resistant to environmental influences. A safety mechanism secures the grab bar in position to provide assistance for standing or sitting to prevent accidental slipping. The grab bar also features a leg that is adjustable from 24” to 30-1/8” in ¾” increments, and features a toilet roll holder for added convenience. The support grab bar’s space-saving fold-up design installs easily next to toilets or beds, making the grab bar ideal for limited spaces such as multi-user bathrooms. The grab bar is available in a White finish. The Double Fold-Up Support Grab Bar complies with ADA requirements of diameter and weight capacity.
Overall Length: 30-1/8"
Overall Length Between Handles: 4-1/2"
Overall Diameter: 1-1/4"
Flange: 4-3/4" W x 12-1/4" H
Adjustable Leg Height: 24” – 30-7/8”
Wall Bracket Dimensions: 4-3/4"W x 11"H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810