The 22" Vanity has the drawer underneath the cabinet. Other images are shown for color Reference Only. Faucet Not Included.
No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Empire Windsor Collection
- The frame of the vanity is constructed of solid Alder or Chinese Ash woods, as are the door frames and side panel frames. The door and side panels are made of cherry veneered MDF. (MDF is used in these areas because it does not react to humidity, cold, heat and will not crack the wood door frames it’s inserted into.)
The back of the vanity is closed via stained plywood, with center perforation for plumbing. The back is stapled or screwed to the back frame and can be easily removed or cut in a different location, as needed. All items are stained using Polyurethane primer and Nitro-Cellular (NC) top coating.
Drawers: All drawers have dovetailed joint construction
White painted cabinets are constructed the same way as above, with the addition of MDF top layer on outer part of cabinet
- Elegant traditional appeal
- Optional vanity top available in 2 colors
- Vanity ships assembled - sink ships separately
- Free shipping
- Shipped via truck (to curbside - extra charge for inside delivery)
|Choose a Vanity
||Choose a Vanity Top
- Available with or without an installed sink bowl
- Sink bowls are available in White or Biscuit
- Vanities may be purchased without a top.
- Tops are sold only with the purchase of a vanity.
Bring a little country charm to your bathroom with the Windsor 22" Vanity by Empire. The vanity is made of solid wood and has room for all your bathroom items with one drawer and two cabinet doors. An optional Capri ceramic top is available in Biscuit or White. The bathroom vanities come in Cognac, Dark Cherry, Light Cherry and White to complement any décor.
- Sink: 22" W x 12-3/5" D x 34" H
- Cabinet: 20-1/2" W
|Lovely Small Vanity
by: Stacey Tuckwiller from: Fredericksburg, VA on: January 7, 2014
| ||Very sturdy well made vanity for my small powder room! Love they way the doors and drawers soft close!
|Is the back of this vanity open to make up plumbing connections? - Asked about product EI-BV1550L
| ||Yes, it has an 8” x 8” opening and the back piece can be cut through, if needed.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810