Screw-In Soap Holder
Cement-In Soap Holder
No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Taymor Sunglow Collection
- Taymor Sunglow Collection Recessed Soap Holder with Utility Bar
- Concealed surface mount application
- Constructed from zamac, a diecast zinc alloy
- Polished Chrome Finish
- Features utility bar for hanging a wash cloth or other items
- Soap dish is a removable plastic tray with mounting holes on both sides for Screw-In unit Only (not available on Cement-in item)
- Available with Screw-in housing or Cement-in housing
- Screw-in housing: features countersunk mounting holes; requires square wall opening of 4-15/16" W x 4-15/16" H; includes 2 mounting screws
- Cement-in housing: includes 2 rear brackets for cement-in application; requires square wall opening of 4-1/4" W x 4-1/4" H
- Mounting supplies included for both types
- *Installation clamp for screw-in soap holder available below - See Accessories*
Perfect for adding to your shower or tub area, the Sunglow Collection from Taymor offers the Recessed Soap Holder with Utility Bar. This dual-functioning wall fixture is available to mount two ways: Screw-in or Cement-in. The Screw-in Recessed Soap Holder has two countersunk mounting holes and even includes two mounting screws for a simple mounting; when mounting, a square wall opening measuring 4-15/16" W x 4-15/16" H is necessary. The Cement-in Recessed Soap Holder, on the other hand, features two rear brackets for a cement-in application; the square wall opening required for this type of mount is a bit smaller, at 4-1/4" W x 4-1/4" H. Once mounted, this fixture conveniently provides you with a soap dish as well as a small utility bar for hanging your wash cloth. Both types of mounts come in a Polished Chrome Finish.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Screw-in Soap Holder: 6-1/8" W x 3-1/8" D x 6-1/8" H
Cement-in Soap Holder: 5-1/2" W x 3-1/8" D x 5-1/4" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: ewm from: TINLEY PARK, il on: January 26, 2017
| ||Great product and service
|Perfect fit with a vintage tiled bathtub/shower combination
by: Lisa C from: Grants Pass , OR on: March 13, 2015
| ||Do you have a mid-century bath/shower? PERFECT FIT! Just remember to order the soap dish with it.
|IT FIT PERFECTLY
by: FRANK KOZAR from: LOMBARD, IL on: March 9, 2015
| ||THE CONTRACTOR THAT TOOK THE OLD ONE OUT SAID THE OPENING WAS BIG ENOUGH FOR A 4 1/4 INCH OPENING AND THATS WHAT THE SOAP DISH THAT WE ORDERED FROM YOU WAS ALREADY SO ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS CEMENT IT INTO THE WALL AND TOOK HIM ALL OF MAYBE 10 MINUTES. SAVED US THE TIME OF OPENING THE HOLE BIGGER AND MAKING A BIG MESS. THANKS AGIN AND HOPE TO DO BUSINESS WITH AGAIN SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE.
|I just emailed you. change my dimensions. My tile are 4.25x4.25 so your unit should fit my opening. Correct? - Asked about product TM-BA2185
| ||There are two options for mounting this unit. If you mount using a Cement-in housing your cut-out is ideal.
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
|My old holders look exactly like this one. Installed in 1971. Cemented. Looks to fit in the space where a 4x4 in tile would fit, since my shower has 4x4 in tiles, and there is no cut tile that. I can see. Will this likely fit my opening?
- Asked about product TM-BA2185
| ||This Soap Holder requires a square wall opening measuring 4-15/16" W x 4-15/16" H so, if your wall cut-out is 4 x 4, it will need to be enlarged slightly.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: