Screw-In Soap Holder
Cement-In Soap Holder
No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Taymor Sunglow Collection
- Taymor Sunglow Collection Recessed Soap Holder with Utility Bar
- Concealed surface mount application
- Constructed from zamac, a diecast zinc alloy
- Polished Chrome Finish
- Features utility bar for hanging a wash cloth or other items
- Soap dish is a removable plastic tray with mounting holes on both sides for Screw-In unit Only (not available on Cement-in item)
- Available with Screw-in housing or Cement-in housing
- Screw-in housing: features countersunk mounting holes; requires square wall opening of 4-15/16" W x 4-15/16" H; includes 2 mounting screws
- Cement-in housing: includes 2 rear brackets for cement-in application; requires square wall opening of 4-1/4" W x 4-1/4" H
- Mounting supplies included for both types
- *Installation clamp for screw-in soap holder available below - See Accessories*
Perfect for adding to your shower or tub area, the Sunglow Collection from Taymor offers the Recessed Soap Holder with Utility Bar. This dual-functioning wall fixture is available to mount two ways: Screw-in or Cement-in. The Screw-in Recessed Soap Holder has two countersunk mounting holes and even includes two mounting screws for a simple mounting; when mounting, a square wall opening measuring 4-15/16" W x 4-15/16" H is necessary. The Cement-in Recessed Soap Holder, on the other hand, features two rear brackets for a cement-in application; the square wall opening required for this type of mount is a bit smaller, at 4-1/4" W x 4-1/4" H. Once mounted, this fixture conveniently provides you with a soap dish as well as a small utility bar for hanging your wash cloth. Both types of mounts come in a Polished Chrome Finish.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Screw-in Soap Holder: 6-1/8" W x 3-1/8" D x 6-1/8" H
Cement-in Soap Holder: 5-1/2" W x 3-1/8" D x 5-1/4" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|I just emailed you. change my dimensions. My tile are 4.25x4.25 so your unit should fit my opening. Correct? - Asked about product TM-BA2185
| ||There are two options for mounting this unit. If you mount using a Cement-in housing your cut-out is ideal.
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
|My old holders look exactly like this one. Installed in 1971. Cemented. Looks to fit in the space where a 4x4 in tile would fit, since my shower has 4x4 in tiles, and there is no cut tile that. I can see. Will this likely fit my opening?
- Asked about product TM-BA2185
| ||This Soap Holder requires a square wall opening measuring 4-15/16" W x 4-15/16" H so, if your wall cut-out is 4 x 4, it will need to be enlarged slightly.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810