No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Portable, freestanding
- Minimal assembly, all hardware and instructions included
- Plugs into standard electrical outlet
- Illuminated on/off switch
- 7' power cord, entry on right side
- Filatherm dry element, 105 watt rating, 120v AC
- UL and CUL Listed
- Chrome and Satin Nickel finish
- 1-Year Warranty (from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and materials)
- Ships via FedEx or DHL
The Hyde Park Towel Warmers by Warmrails feature horizontally mounted, curved rails suspended between two oval-shaped metal uprights. This freestanding towel warmer uses a Filatherm dry element with 105 watts to dry and warm towels or clothing. The towel warmer comes with a 7' power cord and plugs into a standard electrical outlet. The illuminated on/off switch controls the power. Made of steel or solid brass, the towel warmers come in a Chrome or Satin Nickel finish. Ships via FedEx or DHL.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
24-1/4" W x 13-3/4" D x 39" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Love Warm Towels!
by: Grammyljc from: -, FL on: January 7, 2014
| ||Works great and looks good! Could wish the base was not quite so large and the cord a little longer, but very happy with product.
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: