Shown in Black Iron
4-3/4" Small Spear Pull Handle
$5.45 - $10.91
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Acorn Manufacturing Early American Rough Iron Small Spear Cabinet Pull Handle
- Material: Made of Lead Free Iron
- Finish: Black Iron, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Brushed Nickel or Antique Pewter
- Handmade decorative cabinet hardware with an old world feel
- Black Iron finish is guaranteed against rust by a lifetime warranty, perfect for outside use
- All other finishes are for interior use only
- Due to the handmade nature of the products, all dimensions are approximate
- Acorn offers a lifetime replacement warranty on all of their products, which covers replacement only and does not include labor or consequential damages
- Please allow 1 week shipping time for Black Iron finish and up to 6-8 weeks for Oil Rubbed Bronze, Brushed Nickel and Antique Pewter finishes
The Rough Iron Small Spear Cabinet Pull Handle by Acorn Manufacturing is perfect for light interior doors, drawers, and cabinet doors. It features a handcrafted rough iron texture with a spear tipped design that has a unique presence in any environment. Crafted in Europe using traditional blacksmith forging techniques, this cabinet pull features an old world feel and style that is sure to instill a rustic touch to your kitchen cabinets. It comes in four different metallic finishes for you to choose from including a black iron finish that is guaranteed to be rust resistant. It is perfect for outdoor use in barns or tool sheds. All other finishes are designed for interior use only. Acorn Manufacturing offers a lifetime replacement warranty on all of their cabinet pulls. This warranty covers replacement only and does not include labor or consequential damages.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Total Width: 5"
Total Height: 7/8"
Center to Center: 3-1/2"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
DH1081, DH1083, DH1084, DH1082
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810