Shown in Black Iron
4-1/4" Cabinet Pull Handle
$5.65 - $9.89
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Acorn Manufacturing Early American Rough Iron Bean Cabinet Pull Handle
- Material: Made of Lead Free Iron
- Finish: Black Iron, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Brushed Nickel or Antique Pewter
- Handmade decorative cabinet hardware with an old world feel
- Black Iron finish is guaranteed against rust by a lifetime warranty, perfect for outside use
- All other finishes are for interior use only
- Due to the handmade nature of the products, all dimensions are approximate
- Acorn offers a lifetime replacement warranty on all of their products, which covers replacement only and does not include labor or consequential damages
- Please allow 1 week shipping time for Black Iron finish and up to 6-8 weeks for Oil Rubbed Bronze, Brushed Nickel and Antique Pewter finishes
Accentuate your kitchen cabinets or drawers for years to come with this Early American Rough Iron Bean Cabinet Pull Handle from Acorn Manufacturing. This simple but gorgeous cabinet pull is handmade in Europe using traditional blacksmith forging techniques and has a classic look that is sure to perfectly accentuate your cabinets. This cabinet pull handle has a rounded bean design offers a classic rustic look for any kitchen cabinetry, bathroom vanity, or bedroom furniture. There are four gorgeous metal finishes for you to choose from including a black iron finish that is guaranteed never to rust. It is perfect for outdoor use in places such as barns, sheds, or stables. All of the other metal finishes are for interior use only. These cabinet pull handles are so trusted that Acorn offers a lifetime replacement warranty in case a handle breaks. This warranty covers replacement only and does not include labor or consequential damages.
Total Width: 4-1/4"
Total Height: 1"
Center to Center: 3-5/8"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
DH1085, DH1087, DH1088, DH1086
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810