Shown in Black Iron
4-13/16" Cabinet Pull
$5.65 - $11.30
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Acorn Manufacturing Early American Rough Iron Small Square Cabinet Pull Handle
- Material: Made of Lead Free Iron
- Finish: Black Iron, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Brushed Nickel or Antique Pewter
- Handmade decorative cabinet hardware with an old world feel
- Black Iron finish is guaranteed against rust by a lifetime warranty, perfect for outside use
- All other finishes are for interior use only
- Due to the handmade nature of the products, all dimensions are approximate
- Acorn offers a lifetime replacement warranty on all of their products, which covers replacement only and does not include labor or consequential damages
- Please allow 1 week shipping time for Black Iron finish and up to 6-8 weeks for Oil Rubbed Bronze, Brushed Nickel and Antique Pewter finishes
Add an old world rustic accent to your home with this Rough Iron Square Cabinet Pull Handle from Acorn Manufacturing. This rough textured pull handle is made from lead free iron and crafted by hand in Europe using traditional forging techniques. The simple square design is sure to offer the perfect accent for all of your kitchen cabinets and drawers, bathroom vanities, or bedroom furniture. The pull comes in a variety of finishes for you to choose from including a sleek black iron finish that is guaranteed not to rust making it ideal for use in exterior environments. All of the other pull handle finishes are designed for interior use only. Due to the handmade nature of these items, all dimensions are approximate. Acorn Manufacturing also offers a lifetime replacement warranty on all of their cabinet pulls, knobs, and handles. This warranty covers replacement only and does not include labor or consequential damages.
Total Width: 4-13/16"
Total Height: 3/4"
Center to Center: 4-1/16"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
DH1089, DH1091, DH1092, DH1090
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810