Shown in Black Iron
Spear Pull Handle
$4.76 - $9.52
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Acorn Manufacturing Early American Smooth Iron Spear Pull Handle
- Material: Made of Lead Free Iron
- Finish: Black Iron, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Brushed Nickel or Antique Pewter
- Handmade decorative cabinet hardware with an old world feel
- Black Iron finish is guaranteed against rust by a lifetime warranty, perfect for outside use
- All other finishes are for interior use only
- Due to the handmade nature of the products, all dimensions are approximate
- Acorn offers a lifetime replacement warranty on all of their products, which covers replacement only and does not include labor or consequential damages
- Please allow 1 week shipping time for Black Iron finish and up to 6-8 weeks for Oil Rubbed Bronze, Brushed Nickel and Antique Pewter finishes
The Acorn Manufacturing Early American Smooth Iron Spear Pull Handle offers an excellent accent to any kitchen, bathroom, or bedroom. This cabinet pull handle is handmade in Europe using the traditional forging techniques of an old world blacksmith. It features a sleek spear head design and can easily be installed into any cabinet, drawer, vanity, or dresser. This cabinet pull handle is available in your choice of four metallic finishes that can match any style of home decor. The black iron finish is guaranteed to be rust resistant and is perfect for outdoor use in barns or sheds. All of the other finishes are meant for indoor use only. Acorn Manufacturing backs their iron cabinet pull handles with a lifetime replacement warranty in the case that they break. This warranty covers replacement only and does not include labor or consequential damages. This high quality piece of cabinet hardware creates a stunning accent in any home.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Total Width: 5-1/8"
Total Height: 7/8"
Center to Center: 3-1/2"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|What is the measurement center to center? - Asked about product ACM-DH1106
| ||The measurement is just under 3”H.
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|