Shown in Black Iron
Ring Pull Handle
$12.34 - $23.43
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Acorn Manufacturing Early American Ring Pull Handle for Interior Use
- Material: Made of Zinc and Aluminum
- Finish: Black Iron, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Brushed Nickel or Antique Pewter
- Handmade decorative cabinet hardware with an old world feel
- Black Iron finish is guaranteed against rust by a lifetime warranty, perfect for outside use
- All other finishes are for interior use only
- Due to the handmade nature of the products, all dimensions are approximate
- Acorn offers a lifetime replacement warranty on all of their products, which covers replacement only and does not include labor or consequential damages
- Please allow 1 week shipping time for Black Iron finish and up to 6-8 weeks for Oil Rubbed Bronze, Brushed Nickel and Antique Pewter finishes
Bring home a truly classic style with this Early American Ring Pull Handle from Acorn Manufacturing. This elegant ring pull cabinet handle is handmade in Europe using traditional techniques of an old world blacksmith. It promises long lasting strength, durability, and beauty in any room of your home. It features a cast zinc and aluminum construction and comes in your choice of four metal finishes. The distinct ring pull design allows you to create a rustic and old world feel in any room of your home. The sleek black iron finish is guaranteed to never rust and can be installed into an exterior environment such as a barn, shed, or garage. All of the other finishes are designed for interior use only. This cabinet pull is covered under the Acorn Manufacturing lifetime replacement warranty which covers replacement only and does not include labor or consequential damages.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Total Width: 2"
Total Height: 1-7/16"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Could you please share the dimensions on the pull and actual hardware? Thanks, - Asked about product ACM-DH1125
| ||The backplate is 2” W x 1 7/16” H and the ring is approx. 1 7/8” W x 1 1/2” H.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
DH1125, DH1127, DH1128, DH1126