$36.86 - $40
No Sales Tax, Except CTAdditional savings given at checkout!
- Refrigerator Pull
- 18" Center to Center
- 3/4” Diameter
- Multiple finishes available
- Solid brass construction ensures highest quality & reliability
- All parts are forged, not cast nor stamped
- Hand polishing achieves the highest possible polish
- Easy installation with mounting hardware and instruction included
- Classic styling that complements any home
- Concealed mounting hardware for a high quality appearance
- Manufactured in USA
- Lifetime finish warranty
- Available Finishes Color Chart: Click Here for Color Chart
- Premium Finishes:
Antique Brass, Rustic Bronze, Antique Copper, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Antique Pewter, Polished Nickel, Satin Brass, Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel and Venetian Bronze
- Standard Finishes:
Polished Chrome and Polished Brass
Classically designed, this Refrigerator Pull by Allied Brass measures 18" from center to center and has a 3/4" diameter. Made of solid brass, the pull comes in your choice of a variety of finishes, making it easy to complement the other décor in your home. This pull is forged and not cast nor stamped, and is manufactured in the USA with a lifetime finish warranty.
Projection out id 1.5''
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Greg Carr from: Darien, IL on: November 19, 2013
| ||A wonderful accent to my panel ready refrigerator. Simply crafted and elegant. The wait was longer than expected, but the end result was worth the wait.
|how far does this pull project out from the face of the appliance to which it would be attached?
Thank you. - Asked about product AI-CHD128-P-PNI
| ||The projection out is 1.5".
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
CHD128-P-ABR, CHD128-P-ABZ, CHD128-P-CA, CHD128-P-ORB, CHD128-P-PEW, CHD128-P-PNI, CHD128-P-SBR, CHD128-P-SCH, CHD128-P-SN, CHD128-P-VB, CHD128-S-PB, CHD128-S-PC
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810