Antler Right Face
Antler Left Face
No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Buck Snort Wildlife Collection
- Buck Snort Wildlife Collection Antler Left or Right Face Cabinet Pull
- Material: Made of Solid Cast Zinc
- Constructed: Plated and Sealed with a ''Baked On'' Lacquer Finish
- Finish: Antique Brass, Antique Copper, Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Pewter
- Mounting Hardware Included: 8-32 UNC Combination Drive Screws (1'' Philips Drive #6 Phosphate Sharp Point Screws)
- Decorative Hardware Style: Traditional
- Best Suited for Kitchen, Bathroom or Closet
- Warranty: Guarantees against Defects and Workmanship for a Period of 1 Year
- Made in the USA
Buck Snort Image Disclaimer: All brushed and machined finishes are created by hand to add texture to the item. We hold a tight range of acceptance of color variation, however, a slight variance in the texture and tone of these items can occur. We consider these variances to be minimal; slight variations are normal.
The Wildlife Collection Antler Left or Right Face Cabinet Pull 3-1/4'' (83mm) Wide by Buck Snort brings the charm and appeal of a relaxed country cottage to any kitchen and cookware. The Wildlife Collection has matching items to coordinate and update your cabinets in your kitchen, bathroom or any cabinetry in your home (each items sold separately). Buck Snort distinctive decorative drawer pulls and knobs cabinet hardware features one piece, cast construction and available in 5 finishes: Antique, Brass, Antique Copper, Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Pewter. Each piece of cabinet hardware Buck Snort produces are made of solid cast zinc, plated and sealed with a ''Baked On'' Lacquer finish. Each piece is individually packaged and includes the necessary mounting hardware.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Total Width: 3-1/4'' (Actual Size) 83mm (Approximate Size)
Total Height: 4-1/8'' (Actual Size) 105mm (Approximate Size)
Projection: 1-3/8'' (Actual Size) 35mm (Approximate Size)
Center to Center: 3'' (Actual Size) 76mm (Approximate Size)
Weight: 5.325 oz.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Does the antler pull only have one screw in the back or two? I am having new cabinet doors that the right and left will be attached to. Wondering where the holes needed to be drilled.
Thanks - Asked about product BS-239-ORB
| ||The Antler cabinet pulls have 2 screws.
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
239-ORB, 240-ORB, 239-AB, 239-AC, 239-N, 239-P, 240-AB, 240-AC, 240-N, 240-P