$15.29 - $117.90
No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Jeffrey Alexander Bella Collection
- Jeffrey Alexander Bella Cabinet Pull
- Material: Made of Zinc
- Finish: Antique Brushed Satin Brass, Brushed Pewter, Brushed Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel
- Mounting Hardware: Two 8-32 Screws (Included)
- Decorative Hardware Style: Traditional, Transitional
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Best Suited for Kitchen, Bathroom or Closet
- All pulls over 300mm (11-3/4'') can be used as an appliance pull
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Jeffrey Alexander Product Image Disclaimer: All brushed and machined finishes are created by hand to add texture to the item. We hold a tight range of acceptance of color variation, however, a slight variance in the texture and tone of these items can occur. We consider these variances to be minimal; slight variations are normal.
The Bella Cabinet Pull by Jeffrey Alexander adds sophistication while renovating your cabinet furniture, bathroom, closet or kitchen cabinets. The Bella Collection has matching items to update or coordinate your cabinets in your closet, kitchen, bathroom or any cabinetry in your home (each items sold separately). Nice selection of patented designs cabinet hardware that are unique and available only from Jeffrey Alexander. Over 50 design suites of knobs and pulls, each suite with 2-5 different shapes to choose from and includes Limited Lifetime Warranty.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Excellent drawer pulls!
by: Leo Lin from: Stamford, CT on: October 4, 2016
| ||These pulls are solid high quality pulls, beautiful finish. Each arrived in the own packaging to ensure no scratches, well worth the money, would recommend!!
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
818-128ABSB, 818-128BNBDL, 818-128DBAC, 818-128NI, 818-128SN, 818-12ABSB, 818-12BNBDL, 818-12DBAC, 818-12NI, 818-12SN, 818-160ABSB, 818-160BNBDL, 818-160DBAC, 818-160NI, 818-160SN, 818-96ABSB, 818-96BNBDL, 818-96DBAC, 818-96NI, 818-96SN