Dark Solid Bronze
$19.16 - $30
No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Notting Hill Period Pieces Collection
- Notting Hill Period Pieces Collection Cicada on Leaves Cabinet Hinge Plate Set (Sold in Pairs)
- Material: Made of Fine Solid Pewter except Dark Solid Bronze: Made of Fine Solid Bronze
- Finish: Antique Pewter, Brite Nickel or Dark Solid Bronze
- Mounting Hardware: #2 x 1/2'' Screws (Included)
- Decorative Hardware Style: Traditional
- Best Suited for Kitchen, Bathroom or Closet
- Exceptional Clarity of Detail
- Protective Lacquer to Preserve Finish
- Alternative Finishes & Custom Designs are Available
- Handcrafted to the Highest Quality Standards by Craftsmen
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Defects in Craftsmanship
- Made in USA
Notting Hill Image Disclaimer: Due to the hand-finished nature of our hardware – finishes may vary slightly from photos or samples.
The exquisite detail of the Cicada on Leaves hinge plates by Notting Hill make them a work of art for your kitchen or bathroom cabinets, or a beautiful accent for your furniture. Made in the U. S. A and hand-cast in solid pewter or solid bronze, these hinge plates are available in an Antique Pewter, Brite Nickel or Dark Solid Bronze finish. Each hinge plate carries a lifetime guarantee against flaws in craftsmanship and bears the Notting Hill Decorative Hardware copyright.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Total Width: 1-1/4" (Actual Size) 32mm (Approximate Size)
Total Height: 2-5/8" (Actual Size) 67mm (Approximate Size)
Projection: 1/8" (Actual Size) 3mm (Approximate Size)
Weight: 0.5 oz.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Cindy Brennan from: Filer, Id on: April 1, 2010
| ||The hinge covers are so strikingly beautiful that they make the cabinet go from nice to unique. Wow, what a difference. Thank you for your wonderful product and fast shipping.
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
NHH-920-AP, NHH-920-BN, NHH-920-DBZ
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810