Yellow Ochre/Dark Brass
Enameled Dark Brass
$26.88 - $30.24
No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Notting Hill Period Pieces Collection
- Notting Hill Period Pieces Collection Delaney's Rose Round Cabinet Knob
- Material: Made of Fine Solid Pewter
- Finish: Enameled Antique Pewter and Blue, Enameled Dark Brass and Yellow, Enameled Dark Brass and Rose or Enameled Dark Brass
- Mounting Hardware: 8-32 x 1'' Screws (Included)
- Decorative Hardware Style: Traditional
- Best Suited for Kitchen, Bathroom or Closet
- Exceptional Clarity of Detail
- Protective Lacquer to Preserve Finish
- Alternative Finishes & Custom Designs are Available
- Handcrafted to the Highest Quality Standards by Craftsmen
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Defects in Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
Notting Hill Image Disclaimer: Due to the hand-finished nature of our hardware – finishes may vary slightly from photos or samples.
The Delaney's Rose kitchen cabinet knob, part of Notting Hills Rose Series, combines the beauty of a rose and vine design with colorful enamel. Hand-cast in solid pewter or solid bronze, the cabinet hardware is available in three finish combinations -- Yellow Ochre/Dark Brass, Cadet Blue/Pewter and Rose/Dark Brass. All knobs are coated with a protective lacquer to preserve the finish. The knobs come with a lifetime guarantee against defects in craftsmanship. Matching pulls are available to complete your ensemble.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Diameter: 1-7/16" (Actual Size) 37mm (Approximate Size)
Projection: 7/8" (Actual Size) 22mm (Approximate Size)
Weight: 1.4 oz.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|I love these
by: Alicia from: New York, NY on: July 19, 2010
| ||They are beautiful pulls that remind me of the Artist Mucha and of antique parisian stained glass. love them!
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
NHK-171-A-DB, NHK-171-AP-B, NHK-171-C-DB, NHK-171-DB-D