Our Price: $59.21
List Price: $78.94, You Save: 25%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- V-notch in fence for use in installing handles at a 45-degree angle
- English and metric scales for use on all handles
- Height adjustment to center of a 12" high drawer front
- Center reference line for extra wide drawer fronts
- Movable positioning stop for use on drawer fronts of the same size
- Installs handles as large as 24"
- Made of polycarbonate (jet aircraft canopy material), the tool is virtually unbreakable
- Template: plastic (polycarbonate)
- Bushings: steel (hardened)
- 1 yr. warranty
Install handles and knobs easily with the Euro-Handle-It Handle & Knob Drilling Tool by Euro Limited. This drilling tool has a V-notch in the fence for installing handles at a 45-degree angle. The tool measures 8" W x 3/16" thick x 18-1/4" H and installs handles as large as 24". English and metric scales make it easy to install all handles. Equipped with a center reference line for extra-wide drawer fronts and a movable positioning stop for use on drawer fronts of the same size, the drilling tool is a versatile addition to any toolbox. Made of polycarbonate (jet aircraft canopy material), the tool is virtually unbreakable. Ships via UPS/FedEx ground.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
8" W x 3/16" thick x 18-1/4" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|SHOULD WORK GREAT
by: CHARLES HYZY from: WHEATON, IL on: April 1, 2015
| ||I HAVE NOT HAD THE CHANCE TO USE IT YET, BUT A MONTH AGO I INSTALLED A VANITY THAT HAD 12"X 12" DRAWER FRONTS IT WOULD HAVE WORKED GREAT ON THEM.
|It works pretty well
by: Sid from: Palo Alto, ca on: August 4, 2009
| ||I have been replacing door handles on kitchen cabinets, and have used this tool to set the new hole locations. The scale is fairly accurate, but could be improved by having the setting index on the hole guide on the side so it can be set more accurately.
I found that drilling for handles on adjoining doors was not accurate enough to make the handles line up perfectly. One has to flip the guide over and the stop pin did not register the same height when flipped...
Another improvement would be having a scratch prevention coating on the drill guides, as they touch the surface when you are drilling - I used masking tape on the surface.
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: