$69.49 - $85.89
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Hinged Lid
- Able to easily install on the top edge of your drawer box
- 1/4" thick acrylic covers install on the top edge of your drawer box
- Enhances the beauty of your cabinetry
- Adds function and efficiency to protecting stored items
- Sold with a knob as a pulling mechanism, fingerhole or flushpull available separately
- To open with a knob, requires minimum of 1-1/8" clearance above your drawer box. Finger Hole or Flush Pull requires 3/8" clearance
- Includes double-sided clear acrylic tape for easy mounting, or can be drilled and installed with screws
- Also available with or without vent holes
- ***Specify outside dimensions of your drawer box or actual dimensions required - nothing will be deducted from dimensions of this item
- These items are made to order and cannot be cancelled after 3 days. They are non-returnable.
- Ordering Instructions for Hinged Lid:
1.) Measure your outside drawer box width
2.) Measure your outside drawer box depth
**Nothing is deducted from dimensions of item
Note: Requires a minimum 1" in height above your drawer box
Transparent Inserts now offers the advantages of our acrylic bread box in a new bread box deck version with their Hinged Lids. Able to easily install on the top edge of your drawer box, the hinged lid allows easy access to the items in your drawer. No more ill-fitting sliding lids to leave open or lose in your cabinetry, the lids are built to your dimensions so they always fit perfectly. Our bread box deck enhances the beauty of your cabinetry while adding function and efficiency to protecting stored items. Choose whether you would like a knob or a fingerhole or flushpull (available separately) as a pulling mechanism. Also available with or without vent holes.
Liners to Protect Jewerly or Flatware
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|I love it!
by: Margaret Morehouse from: Brewer, ME on: October 26, 2012
| ||We are delighted with this custom product. i can see the baked goods in the drawer, the knob is a magnificent improvement over the plastic slide cover we had before, that never worked correctly and was covered with duct tape where pieces broke and the cover cracked. The install was so easy my husband did it himself. A worthwhile investment. Thank you.
PS The customer service was very helpful. It did takes several weeks for delivery. My patience was well rewarded.
|1) Why does your website ask for the drawer inside dimensions when the picture shows the lid installed on top of the drawer box and thus aligining with the drawer box OUTSIDE dimensions? Do you make it per the dimensions we submit or do you add some set amount to the dimensions we provide?
2)How does the bread drawer attach to the top of the wooden drawer: Glue? Drill and screw? There are no visible fasteners in the picture shown on your website. - Asked about product CI-HDC19
| ||We require the outside dimensions of the drawer, not the inside ones, for our hinged drawer cover. The cover attaches with 1/2" double sided tape that we place on the insert when it ships. The customer simply removes the backing, and attaches it to their drawer.
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810