$89.35 - $163.21
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- A Transparent Inserts cutlery drawer organizer puts everything exactly where you want and see it.
- Better than a knife block, because it keeps the cutlery clean and your countertop clear.
- Made from 1/4" thick clear acrylic sheet polished on both sides
- Dividers keep the cutlery from sliding
- Comes with 1/8" thick floor
- Transparent Inserts deducts 1/8" from your inside dimensions
- Dishwasher safe
- For more information on the double tier option call customer service at 1-800-667-8721
- These items are made to order and cannot be cancelled after 3 days. They are non-returnable.
- Ordering Instructions
Have you ever extracted a knife from a drawer without an organizer, worrying about cutting your finger? A Transparent Inserts cutlery drawer organizer puts everything exactly where you want it, in plain sight. Better than a knife block, because the Transparent Inserts cutlery drawer organizer keeps the cutlery clean and your countertop clear. Made from 1/4 inch thick clear acrylic sheet polished on both sides, each drawer organizer is hand assembled and solvent welded to look like glass, but much more durable and affordable. These products fit perfectly, utilizing the entire drawer; and are dishwasher safe. They have dividers to keep the cutlery from sliding.
Liners to Protect Jewerly or Flatware
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Kim from: Billings, MT on: August 30, 2015
| ||I have been so impressed with the quality of the inserts! They are custom made for my drawers so the drawers stay cleaner and the items in them do not move around. The transparency makes them less noticeable and they are incredibly durable. I have recommended this product to all my friends. The extra cost is worth it!
by: Kim from: Billings , MT on: August 30, 2015
by: Kim from: Billings, Mt on: August 30, 2015
|Incredible product, both functionally and aethestically
by: Tom Hazlett from: Coconut Creek, FL on: December 5, 2014
| ||I could not find a good looking solution at any stores in my area. Even looking online, it was difficult to find something that would go with my new, dark wood cabinets. This solutuon with kitchensource was absolutely the right solution. In fact, I'll be ordering a second one shortly for another drawer.
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
CU9, CU12, CU16, CU24, CU30, CU19
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810