Top Tray & Lower Insert Shown, Sold Separately
$61.46 - $95.46
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Made from clear acrylic
- Top tray slides over lower insert
- Top tray, lower tray and velour self-adhesive drawer liners sold separately
- Jewelry Top Tray standard heights are 1-1/4"
- Jewelry Lower Slotted Dividers do not include a floor and are 1-1/2" standard height
- Drawer height must be at least 2-3/4" for both
- One Lower Slotted Divider and any two Top Trays will fit one drawer
- The second Top Tray is removed when accessing the Lower Insert
- Transparent Inserts deducts 1/16" from your inside dimensions
- For more information on the double tier option call customer service at 1-800-667-8721
- These items are made to order and cannot be cancelled after 3 days. They are non-returnable.
- Ordering Instructions & Insert Configurations
Can't find your other earring? Organize jewelry and other small items perfectly. Our Top Tray organizes smaller items and slides over the lower insert. Order just the Lower Insert for shallow drawers. Slotted assembly. Built to your drawers dimensions, these fit and slide perfectly. Made from 1/4 inch clear polished acrylic with 1/8 inch for the Top Tray floor. No floor is included with our Lower Insert. For the Top Tray, the depth is slightly less than half of your drawers depth. The standard height is 1 1/8 inches. The Lower Insert has a standard height of 1-1/2 inches.
Velour self-adhesive drawer liners sold separately.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Top Trays: 1-1/4" High
Lower Insert: 1-1/2" High
Liners to Protect Jewerly or Flatware
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Zielinski from: Prescott, Az on: February 15, 2013
| ||Fits perfect!!! Didn't choose the veveteen (didn't want to spend the extra $$) don't miss it! Very easy to put together! Love, love, love it!!
by: Yvonne Rodler from: Oakland, Ca on: October 4, 2012
| ||The most beautiful Jewlrey dividers available.
Perfect fit for my California Closet drawers. Well worth the weighting for
| How many compartments are in a drawer 26.5 x 19.5
What are the approximate size of the compartments - Asked about product CI-JLSD24
| ||Based on your drawer dimensions, you would require at least a CI-JLSD30 layout, which has (28) compartments of various sizes. The majority of the compartments are at least 3" wide by 4" deep, with compartments near the back of the insert measuring around 6" deep. Larger compartments at the front are at least 9-1/2" wide by 4" deep.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
|How many compartments for the top tray for a drawer 22 3/8" w by 13 7/8" d? What are the dimensions of the compartment? - Asked about product CI-JTTD24
| ||A jewelry top tray for the specified (22 3/8" w by 13 7/8" d) drawer dimensions, would be 9 compartments wide by 3 compartments deep for a total of 27 compartments.
Each compartment would be approximately (within 1/16") 2 1/4" wide by 2" deep.
| ||0% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (1)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
JTTD19, JLSD19, JTTD24, JLSD24, JTTD30, JLSD30