Our Price: $83.49
List Price: $100.19, You Save: 17%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Constructed from heavy-duty 18 gauge Stainless Steel
- Slides in & out from under any fireplace log grate and collects virtually all the ashes and cinders in the large 23" W x 22" D tray with 2" high sides
- Tray is equipped with integrated handles on each side for even easier "non-spill" removal
- Rust proof and heat resistant, but also assists in reflecting the heat up and out into the room
- Ships via FedEx within 4 weeks
- Custom sizes available upon request
- For custom orders, provide the firebox dimensions.
- Please call for custom quotation: 27" wide, larger
The NEW Stainless Steel Fireplace Ashtray slides in & out from under any fireplace log grate and collects virtually all the ashes and cinders in the large 23" x 22" tray with 2" high sides. The tray is equipped with integrated handles on each side for even easier "non-spill" removal. The fireplace ashtray is built with Stainless Steel, that is not only rust proof and heat resistant, but also assists in reflecting the heat up and out into the room, especially when used in conjunction with a Fireplace Reflector.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
23" W x 22" D x 2" H
Tapers down to 16'' in the back of the ashtray
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Judith Nestor from: Silver Spring, MD on: September 16, 2010
| ||Very satisfy with the quality of product.
|I have a traditional fireplace ... ie not square, but tapered in the back. Will this fit or is it completely rectangular - Asked about product FD-MF601
| ||Stainless Craft’s standard size Fireplace Ashtrays are 2" high, and are 23" wide in front, and taper to 16" wide in the back, and are 22"long on sides. They can custom make these any size you need.
Please call our customer service at 1.800.667.8721 get a quote and discuss your needs.
| ||33% of 3 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (2)|