Fireplace Heat Reflector
$190 - $295
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Constructed from heavy-duty 18 gauge Stainless Steel
- Laser cut lifting holes allow for easy removal of the reflector.
- "free-standing" design with bottom support flange
- Is easily placed between log grate and along back wall
- Obviously, the cleaner the reflector, the better the heat radiation. Therefore, occasional removal for cleaning off "soot" is recommended.
- Protects fireplace brick/masonry from deterioration
- Aesthetically enhances the look of your burning fire by "mirroring" the images and expanding the size of the flame and light.
- Made to your firebox dimensions and covers the entire back wall and side walls of the firebox, thus creating a greater reflective heat level
- Includes hinged design which allows reflector to fold down flat for easier installation- simply fold out sides to conform to firebox walls.
- Size: Back wall - 22" h x 27" w, Side walls - 22" h x 24 " d
- Ships via FedEx within 4 weeks
- Custom sizes available upon request
- For custom orders, provide the firebox dimensions
- Please call for custom quotation: 27" wide, larger
The stainless steel fully enclosed Fireplace Heat Reflector can generate 20% - 40% more heat . Heat resistant Stainless Steel reflects and radiates the heat from your burning logs out into the room. Standard fireplace brick/masonry has no reflective properties so the heat goes "up in smoke".
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
27" W x 24" D x 22" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
| Can this unit be used with a gas fireplace? - Asked about product FD-MF602
| ||Yes, this Freestanding Fireplace Heat Reflector can be used with a gas fireplace.
| ||0% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (1)|
|The rear width of my fireplace is 25".....it seems the smallest you make is 27"?
Can you help? - Asked about product FD-MF602
| ||Custom Sizes are available. For a price quote please, email our customer service department with the dimensions needed at firstname.lastname@example.org
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
MF602, SSREFCII, SSREFCIII