Best Bracket Work Station & Counter Top Support Brackets 24" D x 29" H, 4 PCS.
Counter Top Not Included with Brackets
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Work station and counter top support brackets
- Reversible design makes brackets versatile and easy to use
- Available in four powder-coated finishes
- Also available in ready-to-paint primed finish
- Multiple 1/4" mounting holes per side (Mounting hardware not included)
- 3"x 3" 45° notch allowing for wall cleat and wire runs
- Available in 4 Pcs. Box only
- Packaged in equal quantities of Right and Left
- Made of rugged 1/8" steel
- Exceeds 1,000 lbs. load limit
Best Brackets 24" D x 29" H Work Station and Counter Top Support Brackets are the ideal solution for large-scale counter top. A 1/8” steel construction with a weight load limit exceeding 1,000 lbs means strength and durability for any project. Multiple 1/4” mounting holes, mounting hardware not included, offer many installation possibilities, and the rugged reversible design supports even the largest and heaviest sized work or counter tops. A 3” x 3” 45° notch allows for wall cleats and helps conceal unsightly wire and cable runs. Available in full box quantities only, these brackets come in boxes of 4, with equal quantities of right and left brackets. The brackets are available in Black, White, Gray and Almond powder-coated finishes, and a pre-primed ready-to-paint finish.
Dimensions: 24" D x 29" H Reversible
Material: 1/8” Steel
Weight capacity: 1,000 lbs.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Would you be able to point me towards the appropriate mounting hardware for these brackets on your site? - Asked about product BKT-CG-2035
| ||We do not carry the mounting hardware for these on our site. However, all that is needed to mount the brackets are screws which can be purchased locally.
The brackets support 1000 lbs per piece and they will not break. The fastners will break before the bracket does.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810