No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Work station and counter top support brackets
- Multiple 1/4" mounting holes per side (mounting hardware not included)
- Available in standard textured powder coat finishes including Black, Bone White, Gray and Almond
- Available in pre-primed finish for your paint
- Available in 18" D x 18" H size
- Available in 6 pcs. Box only
- Reversible design makes brackets versatile and easy to use
- 1/8" Steel
- Very Strong: load limit range of 1,420 lbs. to 2,920 lbs. per pair
- 1 1/2" Forms with Multiple 1/4" mounting holes per side
- 3"x 3" 45° notch allowing for wall cleat and wire runs
- Packaged in equal quantities of rights and lefts
- Bracket sizes and finishes are available in a Made in the USA version
The 18" D x 18" H Work Station and Counter Top Support Brackets by Best Brackets features multiple 1/4" mounting holes per side (mounting hardware not included), 1/8" Steel thickness, available in standard textured powder coat finishes including Black, Bone White, Gray or Almond and in a pre-primed finish for your paint. Reversible design makes brackets versatile and easy to use. Packaged in equal quantities of rights and lefts. Bracket sizes and finishes are available in a Made in the USA version.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
18'' D x 18'' H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Exactly what was needed
by: Dan Symonds from: Lansing, MI on: June 9, 2016
| ||The brackets are so strong I could jump up and down on the counter top with confidence of its sturdiness. They are shaped so my knees don't hit them while sitting and spinning in my bar stool. They hold my counter top tight to the wall so I didn't need any under bracing along the wall. All the other brackets out there couldn't do the job right. There is only two choices for your counter tops, cabinets or these brackets.
by: Tracy Armstrong from: Forest City, Io on: September 24, 2015
| ||The brackets I purchased were the best product I have used for supporting countertops when there are no cabinets. The brackets are attractive and hole pattern is designed to anchor to a stud quite efficiently.
by: Gina from: Glendale, CA on: February 24, 2014
| ||Our growing business needed more workstations. The only comfortable way to add more desks was to mount desktops to the wall, leaving more legspace and storage beneath. This set of 6 was the solution for 3 workstations. The design has a gap for a wall cleat, or, in our design, cord management. We added an additional 1 x 4 wood cleat on top of the drywall
|Is this price for a box of 6? - Asked about product BKT-WS18X18-933-58
| ||That is correct. This is sold in a box of 6 pieces.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
WS18X18, WS18X18-909-58, WS18X18-920-58, WS18X18-933-58, WS18X18-961-58