Our Price: $62.48
List Price: $83.31, You Save: 25%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Surelock Five Gripper
- For garage, shed or basement organization
- 20" sturdy bracket
- Includes set of five (5) pairs of gripper arms and six (6) all-purpose peg hooks
- The self-adjusting spring locking arms hold any handle securely with the heavy, sharp parts nearest to the ground
- Simply push the gripper arms all the way up to release the item
- Unique patented safety spring-locking action
- Mounts easily to any wall
- Uses no floor space
- Large, permanently attached peg hooks offer a multitude of valuable storage capacity
- 10 year warranty against defects in material & workmanship
- Manufactured in North America
- Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
- The SureLock should not be mounted directly to your wall. Installation Instructions:
1.) First secure 3/4 plywood or a 2x4 to your wall. We recommend a 4 foot length. This ensures that you hit several wall studs, and allows additional space for future use (when you reorder, your next SureLock will fit in line with your existing one).
2.) Insert the peg hooks.
3.) Use nails to attach the SureLock to the wood.
The Surelock Five Gripper from Heavy Duty Pro features five pairs of gripper arms and six all-purpose peg hooks that hold your most frequently used tools or sporting equipment. Self-adjusting spring locking arms work with gravity to hold any handle securely with the heavy and sharp parts nearest to the ground. Simply push the gripper arms all the way up to release the item. The 20" sturdy bracket mounts the grippers securely to the wall. The large, permanently attached peg hooks offer additional storage. The five gripper comes with a ten-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Manufactured in North America. Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Five Gripper Arms
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810