Dark Walnut Finish
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- American Furnishings Project Centers with 1 Bookcase and a 3 Bin Cabinet
- Home work desks with side storage
- Available in 4 finishes: Black, Oak, Dark Walnut and White
- Constructed from stain resistant laminated wood components and MDF
- Large work surface tabletop: over 15 sq. ft.
- 1 side bookcase: 9 storage cubbies
- 6 adjustable shelves in bookcase
- 3 bin cabinet: each bin holds 2 optional drawers (sold separately)
- Great for crafting, sewing, typing and other household projects
- Counter top height
- Components and optional drawers also sold separately, see Matching Items below
Treat your home to a beautiful and convenient work station when you choose one of these Project Centers with 1 Bookcase and a 3 Bin Cabinet by American Furnishings. Constructed from high quality, stain resistant laminated wood and MDF, these desks are the perfect place to perform a ton of everyday household projects including homework, arts & crafts, board games and much more. A large 55" W x 41" D table top provides over 15 sq. ft. of work area while 2 different side storage containers offer space for everything from books and school supplies to puzzle boxes and sewing kits. You’ll love the storage potential you’ll find in each center’s 9 cubby bookcase and 3 bin cabinet. Choose between Black, Oak, Dark Walnut and White finishes and bring home the perfect counter height work center for your home.
Overall: 55" W x 41" D x 38-1/2" H
Tabletop: 55" W x 41" D x 2-1/2" H
Bookcase & Cabinet (each): 39" W x 11-1/2" D x 36" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Denise from: Paris, TX on: February 14, 2014
| ||I order the desk for a lab where two people would be able to work from. It was idea with shelving on one side and cubby holes of the other. We wanted to tall height because the are time when we go to the desk only to enter data without sitting down.
The delivery was very fast and the product was well packed and protected from any impact it may incur during shipping.
The instruction where fairly simple and easy to follow. I put the unit together in about 2 1/2 hours by myself. I am a 54 year old out of shape woman.
The only negative was when I put the backing on the shelf unit. I felt there should have been enough nails for the sides as well as the middle of the board plus the glue was messing.
But all in all, the is a very good unit. Very sturty and durable.
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
KI9116, KI9118, KI9117, KI9119
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810