Air Flow Illustration
$799.99 - $1159.99
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Controls & Ducting Accessories - Sold with Ventilation System Orders Only
- Ideal for homes 3,000 - 7,500 square feet.
- BR-HRV90Hx delivers 45-96 CFM; up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- BR-HRV100H delivers 64-146 CFM; 3,001-4,500 sq. ft.
- BR-HRV200H delivers 108-235 CFM; 4,500-7,500 sq. ft.
- Whole-house balanced ventilation, minimize infiltration and exfiltration
- Silent 0.3 - 0.9 Sones
- Failure protection system to prevent cold air from entering the house.
- Balanced ventilation - continually mixes outdoor air with indoor air, reducing the level of contaminants.
- Heat recovery core allows outgoing stale air to temper fresh incoming air without cross contamination
- Defrost mechanism prevents ice build up in the system core
- Master wall control with three control option settings included - normal, boost and recirculation modes.
- Designed for continuous operation
- Easily removable washable air filters
- Built-in 3' power cord
- Easy to service, all parts removable in 5 minutes, electrical access on side panel.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified
- 6" Round duct ports to outside
- 6" Round duct ports to Inside fans
- 120 V, 60 Hz, 150-202 W, 1.3-1.9 Amps
- Weight: 39 - 73 Lbs.
- Ships via UPS or FedEx
- 2 Year Manufacturer's warranty
Ideal for homes 3,000 to 7,500 square feet, the Broan HRV Series Fresh Air Ventilation Systems With Heat Recovery use outgoing stale air to temper incoming fresh air to minimize energy expenditures. The closed system transfers the heat without contaminating the fresh air. This balanced ventilator is best suited for cooler climates. The ventilation system delivers 49-235 CFM and features silent operation, with 0.3 to 0.9 sones. The failure protection system prevents cold air from entering the house. The master wall control includes normal, boost and recirculation mode settings. The ventilation system ships via UPS or FedEx.
up to (x) sq ft
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810