Antique Red Finish
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Westmoreland Woodworks Pie Safes
- 6 available finishes: Chestnut, Kimble Pine, Antique Black, Antique Olive, Antique Red and Rustic Black
- Handcrafted from Eastern White Pine lumber
- Finishes are hand distressed and antiqued to give each piece the appearance of an old family heirloom
- 2 doors with beautifully detailed panels and 2 pullout drawers offer concealed storage
- Interior shelves hold a variety of items
- 100% made in the USA
- Westmoreland Woodworks cupboards and hutches ship via the luxurious White Glove Silver Delivery Service which includes placement within your home and up as many as 2 flights of stairs
With vault-like storage capacity, the Pie Safes by Westmoreland Woodworks would make charming and convenient additions to any home. Available in six hand antiqued finishes: Chestnut, Kimble Pine, Antique Black, Antique Olive, Antique Red and Rustic Black; and sporting hand distressing that leaves small worm holes and slight indentations in these cabinetsí surfaces; the Pie Safes create a weathered and well-loved look in kitchens, dining rooms and pantries. Skillfully handcrafted by American craftsmen from robust Eastern White Pine lumber, these cupboards are sure to give you outstanding storage and organization for years to come. Two bottom pull-out drawers hold smaller items like napkins and placemats, while the two large swinging doors with beautiful detailing open to offer the perfect home for dry goods, wine glasses and serving bowls. Add a touch of antique, country charm to your dining areas with these lovely cupboards by Westmoreland Woodworks.
Overall: 39-1/2" W x 14" D x 49-1/2" H
by: Beth Allen from: Kyle, TX on: March 4, 2011
| ||I absolutely love the pie safe! It is even nicer than the description or the photo. I would have given 5 stars, but had a very small problem with delayed delivery - nothing big and still a far better than average online shopping experience for furniture.
by: Angela from: -, VA on: September 10, 2009
| ||Just received our pie safe, we are using it as a pantry and it has a lot of storage space and is non-obtrusive in our breakfast nook. Very pretty.
|i can't tell if the panels have punched tin inserts or are they solid wood, finished in a darker color?
thanks - Asked about product WSM-FE2384
| ||The inserts on this Pie Safe are constructed of a painted tin.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810