$274.49 - $318.48
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Durable 24 gauge steel construction on white finish
- Ventilated metal board is moisture resistant
- 12"H Hot iron storage shelf. Deep and tall to accommodate larger sized irons
- Additional 11"H utility storage shelf to store other items in cabinet
- Non-electrical model
- Wall Installation Choices:
- Recess mount extends into room approximately 3-3/4" with the door
- Surface mount (collar required) - Easy to mount, no hole to cut in wall (collar sold separately)
- Magnetic catch - Keeps door closed and neatly in place
- Door hinges (for left or right mounting)
- Choice of simulated oak or white doors included. No door - Allows you to choose a Custom Door (sold separately)
- Includes pad and cover
- 40 lbs
- Ships via UPS
- One Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Laundry Accessories
- View Model Comparisons
- Installation Instructions for Ironing Center
- Specification Sheet for Ironing Center
- We carry a full range of Storage Accessories - call us at 1-800-667-8721 if you don't see the item you want.
The Ironing Centers from Broan offer convenient and clean areas for ironing. It has a durable 24 gauge steel construction on white finish. There are two storage shelves located inside the ironing centers. One storage shelf is 12''H and is deep enough to accommodate larger sized irons. There are also a 11"H utility storage shelf to store other items in the cabinet. The cabinet has a magnetic catch so that the door stays closed and neatly in place. Hinges are included. These built-in models are available with or without a door. The doors are available in simulated oak or white. Also offered are custom doors which are sold separately. The ironing boards come with a pad and cover. The ventilated metal boards are also moisture resistant. These are non-electrical models. There are two wall installation choices. First the recess mount extends into room approximately 3-3/4"with the door. The next option would be a surface mount, a collar required, that would be easy to mount and require no hole to be cut in the wall. Collar is sold separately.
Additional Custom Doors and Accessories are Sold Only with Ironing Center purchase.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: LMBoag from: Alameda, CA on: June 28, 2012
| ||Well made, easy to install, useful product!
by: Phyllis Zwirko from: Amissville, VA on: August 25, 2010
| ||My husband did the wall installation. After cutting out a rectangular hole in the drywall and building up the left side with some scrap pieces of lumber he screwed the box to it and to the vertical 2x4 wall support on the right side. The installation went great. As much as I hate to iron, its now a joy to not have to lug out and set up the old ironing board. I love being able to simply open the oak door, pull down my new Broan BR-AVD40KN ironing board and start my ironing tasks. It is so convenient to be able to store my iron, spray water bottle and spray starch on one of the two shelves. Thank you for a wonderful product.
|Does this model fit between the studs? Is the collar white metal? - Asked about product BR-AVD40WN
| ||This item is 14 1/8” W so, it will fit in between a 16” stud space.
The collar is white metal.
| ||100% of 2 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (2) | No (0)|
|I am looking for an in-wall ironing board with a built -in sleeve board. Do you know of any company who carries them?
Thank you. - Asked about product BR-AVD40WN
| ||We do not carry any actual built in sleeve boards however, Iron-A-Way does make a sleeve board that is a separate board and is used by placing it on top of the larger board when ironing. See the accessory (IA-SLB) on this page: http://www.kitchensource.com/ironing-boards/iawne342.htm
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
AVD40N, AVD40KN, AVD40WN
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810