$443.64 - $549.99
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Built-in, recessed models extends into room approx. 4"
- Hardwood lumber cabinet with cool gray interior and an unfinished exterior
- Unfinished birch wood veneer door ready for painting or staining
- Optional Doors: Maple Raised, Pine Raised, Oak Raised, White Flat, White Raised, Mirrored, White Metal, Biscuit Metal, Charcoal Metal, Black Metal or Fingerprint-less Stainless Steel door overlays (Sold Only with Ironing Center purchase) View Doors
- Door hinged on the right hand side when facing the unit unless IA-LH is selected in the optional accessories below
- If ordering the ironing center with No door, a piano hinge will be required (Sold Separately)
- Click here to view other available accessories
- 42" ventilated steel board rated for 200 lbs with 4" height adjustment
- 90 Degree left/right adjustable swivel board
- Spring activated board for ease of raising or lowering
- Hot iron storage compartment
- Accomodates irons from 9-1/2" - 11-1/2" high with 4-1/2", 4-3/4" & 4-3/16" widths
- Includes spotlight (less bulb)
- Storage shelf
- Electrical cord wrap
- Garment hook
- Electrical system includes 50 minute silent timer, safety door switch, appliance outlet and indicator light
- Recess mounted
- Includes ironing board pad and cover
- Optional garment bar, hot iron rest, irons, and sleeve board (not included)
- No assembly required
- Designed to fit between standard 2" x 4" studs on 16" centers
- 1 year limited manufacturers warrant
- 110 V, 2 amps
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Ships via UPS
- Iron-A-Way Model Comparisons
- Laundry Accessories
We carry a full range of Storage Accessories - call us at 1-800-667-8721 if you don't see the item you want.
The model A-42A Wall Mounted Ironing Boards feature a 90 degree left/right, industry standard 42 inch, ventilated steel swivel board. This feature gives you flexibility in confined areas like corners in the laundry room or kitchen. The Built-in recessed model extends into the room approximately three inches. A hardwood lumber cabinet with a cool gray interior and an unfinished exterior make it perfect for any setting. A handy hot iron storage compartment makes ironing on the run an easy job. The built in spot light makes seeing what you are doing much easier. The electrical cord wrap keeps everything looking neat and tidy and the garment hook keep already ironed clothes wrinkle free. The electrical system includes a fifty minute silent timer, a safety door switch, an appliance outlet and an indicator light. This package includes an ironing board pad and there is no assembly required so you are ready to start ironing as soon as it is installed into the wall. The Iron-A-Way Wall Mounted Ironing Boards are backed by a one year limited manufacturer's warranty. With all the convenient modern-day features, these ironing centers store and hide all of your ironing supplies.
Optional Doors and Accessories are Sold Only with Ironing Center purchase.
Cut Out Dimensions: 14 1/4" W x 3 7/8" D x 47 1/8" H
Overall Dimensions: 15" W x 7 7/8" D x 47 7/8" H
Projection from wall: 4"
by: F Barrett from: Virginia Beach, Vi on: February 6, 2014
| ||We're delighted. Well made...easily to install...clear directions for install and use...quick delivery...and wife is happy!
|What are the dimensions of the ironing center with maple raised panel and how long does it take to ship? - Asked about product IA-A427A
| ||The dimensions are 47 7/8in. H x 7-3/4in. D x 15in. W
The recessed depth is actually 3-7/8in. and protrudes out of the wall 3-7/8in., unless it is being surface mounted (at the 7-3/4 inches). The wall opening space needed is 47 1/8" x 14 1/4" x 3 7/8".
The product is produced in 3-5 business days and then, delivered within another 3-5 business days by UPS.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810