$459.28 - $585.47
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Built-in, recessed models extends into room approx. 4"
- Hardwood lumber cabinet with cool gray interior and an unfinished exterior
- Unfinished birch wood veneer door ready for painting or staining
- Door hinged on the right hand side when facing the unit unless IA-LH is selected in the optional accessories below
- If ordering the ironing center with No door, a piano hinge will be required (Sold Separately)
- Click here to view other available accessories
- 42" ventilated steel board rated for 200 lbs with 4" height adjustment
- 90 Degree left/right adjustable swivel board
- Spring activated board for ease of raising or lowering
- Hot iron storage compartment
- Accomodates irons from 9-1/2" - 11-1/2" high with 4-1/2", 4-3/4" & 4-3/16" widths
- Includes spotlight (less bulb)
- Storage shelf
- Electrical cord wrap
- Garment hook
- Electrical system includes 50 minute silent timer, safety door switch, appliance outlet and indicator light
- Recess mounted
- Includes ironing board pad and cover
- Optional garment bar, hot iron rest, irons, and sleeve board (not included)
- No assembly required
- Designed to fit between standard 2" x 4" studs on 16" centers
- 1 year limited manufacturers warrant
- 110 V, 2 amps
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Ships via UPS
We carry a full range of Storage Accessories - call us at 1-800-667-8721 if you don't see the item you want.
- Optional Doors: Maple Raised, Pine Raised, Oak Raised, White Flat, White Raised, Mirrored, White Metal, Biscuit Metal, Charcoal Metal, Black Metal or Fingerprint-less Stainless Steel door overlays (Sold Only with Ironing Center purchase) View Doors
- Iron-A-Way Model Comparisons
- Laundry Accessories
The model A-42A Wall Mounted Ironing Boards feature a 90 degree left/right, industry standard 42 inch, ventilated steel swivel board. This feature gives you flexibility in confined areas like corners in the laundry room or kitchen. The Built-in recessed model extends into the room approximately three inches. A hardwood lumber cabinet with a cool gray interior and an unfinished exterior make it perfect for any setting. A handy hot iron storage compartment makes ironing on the run an easy job. The built in spot light makes seeing what you are doing much easier. The electrical cord wrap keeps everything looking neat and tidy and the garment hook keep already ironed clothes wrinkle free. The electrical system includes a fifty minute silent timer, a safety door switch, an appliance outlet and an indicator light. This package includes an ironing board pad and there is no assembly required so you are ready to start ironing as soon as it is installed into the wall. The Iron-A-Way Wall Mounted Ironing Boards are backed by a one year limited manufacturer's warranty. With all the convenient modern-day features, these ironing centers store and hide all of your ironing supplies.
Optional Doors and Accessories are Sold Only with Ironing Center purchase.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall Dimensions: 15"W x 7-7/8"D x 47-7/8"H
Door Dimensions: 15''W x 3/4''W x 47-7/8''H
Cut Out Dimensions: 14-1/4"W x 3-7/8"D x 47-1/8"H
Projection from wall: 4"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: F Barrett from: Virginia Beach, Vi on: February 6, 2014
| ||We're delighted. Well made...easily to install...clear directions for install and use...quick delivery...and wife is happy!
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
A4210AU, A421AU, A422AU, A423AU, A425AU, A427AU, A428AU, A429AU
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810