$405.99 - $507.99
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Built-in, recessed models extends into the room approx. 3"
- Hardwood lumber cabinet with cool gray interior and an unfinished exterior
- Unfinished birch wood veneer door for painting or staining
- Optional Doors: Maple Raised, Pine Raised, Oak Raised, White Flat, White Raised, Mirrored, White Metal, Biscuit Metal, Charcoal Metal, Black Metal or Fingerprint-less Stainless Steel door overlays (Sold Only with Ironing Center purchase) View Doors
- Door hinged on the right hand side when facing the unit unless IA-LH is selected in the optional accessories below
- If ordering the ironing center with No door, a piano hinge will be required (Sold Separately)
- Click here to view other available accessories
- 46" L x 12" W ventilated steel ironing board rated for 200 lbs with 4" height adjustment
- Includes telescoping steel support legs (unless using the swivel option)
- Hot iron storage compartment and iron rest
- Storage shelf
- Electric cord cover
- Electrical system includes 50 minute silent timer, safety door switch, appliance outlet and indicator light
- Recess mounted
- Garment bar
- Includes pad and cover
- Includes spotlight (less bulb)
- Optional 90 degree left/right swivel board, sleeve board, and irons (not included)
- No assembly required
- Designed to fit between standard 2" x 4" studs on 16" centers
- 1 year limited manufacturers warranty
110 V, 2 amps
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Ships via UPS
- Iron-A-Way Model Comparisons
- View for A-46A Specifications (PDF)
- View for A-46A Swivel Specifications (PDF)
We carry a full range of Storage Accessories - call us at 1-800-667-8721 if you don't see the item you want.
Leading the IRON-A-WAY built-in ironing boards line are the Model A-46A, the most complete Ironing Center, with their rugged, premium length 46 inch ironing boards and telescoping steel support legs. You can leave your iron plugged in at all times, even when the door is closed. The built- in, recessed models extends into the room approximately three inches. A hardwood lumber cabinet with cool gray interior and an unfinished exterior make these ironing centers blend well with the rest of your home. A handy spotlight makes seeing what you are doing easier and getting the job done more efficiently. The garment bar conveniently folds out to keep your neatly ironed shirts wrinkle free. With an electric cord cover and a hot iron storage compartment and iron rest, these ironing centers are tidy and handy. An electrical system includes a fifty minute silent timer, a safety door switch, appliance outlet and indicator light. The unobtrusive recessed mounting makes these IRON-A-WAY flow effectively with their surroundings. With no assembly required these Ironing Centers are the perfect solution to ironing storage.
Optional Doors and Accessories are Sold Only with Ironing Center purchase.
Cut Out Dimensions: 14 1/4" W x 3 7/8" D x 59 7/8" H
Overall Dimensions: 15" W x 6 7/8" D x 60 5/8" H
Edge of door protrudes: 3"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Very High Quality
by: Vito Badalamenti from: Warren, NJ on: December 20, 2013
| ||Everything about this was great, with the exception of just one minor item. I loved the shipping carton, which provided excellent protection. The unit itself was over 70 Lbs, so it was made well. The raised panel door matched the existing closet doors, making it not only look great, but like it was there from day one.
The metal board was definitely high quality, and heavy duty. The light kit (including the timer, and never having to unplug the iron outlet), were all made exceptionally well.
The only thing which was bad (indeed, a very bad thing) was that the six screws holding the mechanism for the folding up of the board were simply, too short. In fact, during the installation, 3 of them just popped right out! Granted, this is a minor item, but an unknowing individual may not notice these things, and upon using a hot iron could have the whole board fall down, and causing an injury. Other than that, everything was exceptional. I just went to my local hardware store and brought longer screws. While the price was premium, the quality overall was as well. I just wish the screws were longer.
by: Belinda Cook from: Johns Creek, GA on: March 28, 2013
| ||The door was damaged in shipment, however Kitchen Source sent a replacement immediately and the contractor never missed a beat. Thank you!
by: anonymous from: -, SD on: November 15, 2011
| ||This ironing center is a great product. It could only be better by being cheaper. We have not hung the latest one we bought yet, but the one we had for our other house was amazingly useful and handy for quick ironing jobs. The cabinet space was more than adequate for my iron, patching materials and spray bottle. We moved into a house that has a cheaper version of this and I cannot wait until I am back to the Iron-A-Way. This is my 3rd one to buy!
|Is there a picture of the front in the pine raised panel? Is there an outlet inside the cabinet for the iron? What are the rough-in dimensions needed? - Asked about product IA-A465A
| ||Here is an image of the Pine Raised Panel Front: http://im-3.eefa.co/iawpine-s3.jpg
Yes, there is an outlet inside the cabinet for the iron.
Cut Out Dimensions: 14 1/4" W x 3 7/8" D x 59 7/8" H
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
|Can this unit be mounted on the wall, as opposed to building it into the wall? - Asked about product IA-A469A
| ||You can mount this direct to the wall as opposed to recessing into the wall. The body of this unit is unfinished steel so you would want to use the Iron-A-Way Poplar Wood Trim for Surface Mount Installation which is listed under the optional accessories.
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810